1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198099238713 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nintendofreak526, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nintendofreak526

Nintendofreak526 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41950779
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198099238713 ()

Victim profile: 76561198044167286

What happened? Description:
    Not sure if victim info is necessary in this case, but it put it nonetheless. I believe it is justified for me to get into this situation.

Here in the picture below you see reputation. The reason I know its fake is because of the time between reps was ridiculously small and all within 9 minutes. ( http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198099238713 )

The reason why he did this was because I replied here http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198099238713-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.71106/ His reaction to that reply was also very swift. It took him only an hour to respond. I'm not stating any facts, but I don't think anyone would do hourly checks on steamrep to see if their standings are ok, unless of course they know they did something bad and are ready to attempt to defend themselves.

I did mention in that thread that he did something gross to me (which is why I am reporting him). I do not feel that is necessary to further pound this user, so i did not post what he did. I do not have proof of what he did other than trade history, but if you wish for me to explain what he did, I can tell by word.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

The Ultimate Ass-Kicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69486492
    HOLY CRAP THE GUY WITH A 120 BUDS PAN AND A 400 BUDS HOUWAR DIDNT GET LIFE TO GO HIS WAY JUST BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO TRADE BACK DONT MEANIE YOU GOT A FILE A REPORT THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR DOING THE TRADE you friended me and traded me it litterly seemed like you were sharking me the way you were offering. On my item and On top of that bwckpack.tf TOOL UR MINUS REP DOWN you should be ashamed for reporting a noob like me when you are so rich you initiated the trade and said you wanted to do it and that too if I do t wanna give a refund I won't give it we did the trade in a nice fair way and that's that I asked 3 of my good friends on steam that I always trade with to support me I asked them if you think I'm a. Good nice trader they said why I said cause I need some support cause I got a -rep from a high tier trader which everyone knows doesn't look good and I just checked and saw bp.tt took ur -rep down cause I mean why the hell would a person as rich as you want a trade back lol I have a few high tier traders who have a even larger bp than urs like koga and director teryabyte both I the top 50 traders I tf2 and they also said that there's. I thing wrong I not wanting to trade back I was thinking of trading back to be nice but slomurcus said why are you trading back it's a trade that's been done he wanted your glitches item and that's that don't trade him back just keep the items you traded for and move on and that's what I did I didn't scam or do anything g fraudulent I really expected better from you man I really did....
  3. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    I'm on.my phone so spellings are bad the reason I replied here and on the other post is because my friend informed me that some random person has commented on my post and also cause there was a -rep on my bp and I ALWAYS go on bp to hump trades and check unusual prices so there's nothing coincidental that I expected you lol that's ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed and I'm responding now cause steam rep is back up
  4. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    And I can bring my friends if you want them to talk about it they're not fake u dooof check my steam community profile those same friends commented A LONG TIME A GO on my profile and plus repped me
  5. Nintendofreak526

Steam:
    Attempting to decipher what you just said: I'll try to break some stuff down and explain your logic.

"It is ok to scam people with loaded backpacks."

Ah. So if I wanted to scam mattie it would be ok. Alright, that makes sense to me...

"Don't report people with light backpacks"

Whups. Good thing you said that. I was about to report a phisher with only 1 page of items. *phew*

"I don't need to consider trade-backs unless I feel like it"

A: Ok, i'll give you the gift wrap. Trade me back when you are done
    -*trades*
    A: Did you wrap it?
    B: I kinda don't want to trade it now.
    A: Then can I have my wrap back?
    B: No thanks. You can just get another wrap anyway.
    A: Oh, you're right. Oh well. Seeya

?...

"If I have enough good rep, bad rep won't matter."

A: Hey man, I need your help. Can you +rep me so it cancels out the bad rep.
    B: Sure, what do you want me to put.
    A: Remember when I traded you that scrap for your equalizer back in the Cretaceous Period? Use that. You don't need to say anything about it though, just say I'm good.
    B: Ok.

That's because removing your own negative rep is easy as reciting the alphabet, and removing positive rep is as hard as suing Walmart. I even reported my own positive rep that you left and it has yet to be taken down. If a mod is reading this, please remove that comment. I do not want it.

"I have stated a concluding sentence that is sure to captivate both people who did read and didn't read"

Bravo! You sure showed me!

And I apologize in advanced for using necessary sarcasm. I am just trying to get to the same level of seriousness that you are at right now.
  6. Nintendofreak526

Steam:
    Whup, there's more flame I missed.

I forgot the "You can use dirty grammar if you use your phone" rule. My bad.
    I'm not talking about backpack.tf, i'm talking about here.
    The steam rep site and the steam rep forums are 2 different places. I made this thread while steam rep was down.

And to re-answer your question as to why I want to press this issue: I don't really want to. I would much rather be making tf2 maps right now. Unfortunately this issue involves me, a few others, and potentially many more vulnerable traders.
    Let's not forget that you blocked me when I tried to add you again...heck, you removing me period. Nothing good comes out of refusing to communicate. The only reason you're talking to me now is because I brought it to steamrep's attention, which I didn't need to do...but, since no communication was remade, the logical choice was to come here.
  7. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    You kind of proved that you dont care about this but you are doing it for the heck of it that makes no sense i mean you are trying to say if i add you and say i dont wanna tradeback you will be ok with it.... then why do all this add me and lets talk jeez i dont wanna trade back man your fault in the trade and i never blocked you lol all i did was ignore i block phishers only. But seriously from now on im not even going back on steam rep im only here cause i saw that minus rep and figured you would report this so ya. This report and the other funny 1 dont matter to me in any way shape or form no fraudulent activity was used noone was scammed or anything and dont say I SCAMMED U lol thats funny cause the way you put all the items up and offered and added me didnt even look close to a regular trade i told this trade to a bunch of my friends about my profit and you could ask anyone that it would look like i was trying to be sharked, you traded me you agreed to the trade i didnt wanna trade back end of story and people unfriend each other ALL the time I trade for a hat and we do the trade next thing you know the person unfriends you. You need to chill and deal with the fact that you traded me and the trade is over nothing is going to happen from here
  8. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    I mean you cant tell me i HAVE to trade you back they are my items now and will be my items forever until i trade them to another user
  9. ThatRandomAwesomeGuy

ThatRandomAwesomeGuy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83475161
    dude chillllllllllllllllllllll

if he doesnt want to trade back he doesnt want to trade back thats end of the story. and what can you report him of? having a will?
  10. Nintendofreak526

Steam:
    Thank you for not coming up with a rebuttal to most of what I said. It really helps

Anyways, breaking it up again:

I wouldn't be going into this much deal if i didn't care and was doing it "for the heck of it"

Yes, I would be ok...if the actions you took now and previously weren't ignorant.

Oh, sorry. You stopped all communication using a different method.....You ignored my add because you either A) knew that I wanted to keep in touch in case the item didn't sell, since you did say you'd trade back in a month if it didn't. B) knew I had news that you didn't want to hear, so you tried to avoid me...Unless of course you can come up with another reason as to why you ignored me.

Too late for that. You already admited to ignoring me.

...You are not going to associate with steamrep and ignore all reports against you? Nice

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/delete-uploaded-post.57378/

"Hey admin a steam user reported me and we just resolved the scam is there anyway to take it down?"

You literally called your own action a scam.

http://i.imgur.com/LCIwoi3.png

Because paying you triple the price of the original item is sharking.

I agree. That happens all the time.....that still does not excuse you for ignoring me.

You are saying that nothing is going to happen like you own the place.

Luckily for the community, a bp.tf moderator realized what was going on and removed your falsified reputation. So much for nothing happening.

I'm glad that you wanted to talk about what you did to me, as it provided me with better explanations about what you are doing to people. Anyways, back to what this thread is originally about before you derailed it:

You created false reputation

Steamrep and bp.tf both made it very clear that false reputation is not tolerated. There would not be a [Rep fraud] section if it was.
  11. Nintendofreak526

Steam:
    Gonna jump back on the derailed train.

You already quickly sold 2 of the items even though they were sooo high on your wishlist. You are welcome for making your life easier for giving you a robo sandvich directly instead of buying one yourself. I can say more, but i choose not to, as it gets to the disgusting part.

An ill will.

I was mislead into thinking something was rare, oh well. This whole situation isn't about my items. It's about his actions that he used on me and others.

-You created false reputation to hide your mess
    -You are going against your word of trading with other traders

Those are the reasons I am reporting you. It's not welcome in this community.
  12. Nintendofreak526

Steam:
  13. Nintendofreak526

Steam:
    Forgot to screenshot for when the ban expires. See image below

Attached Files:

14. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Nintendofreak526,

There has been some changes in the policy, and as such, your report will be archived, please read here: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/

What we don't research anymore:

CD Keys/Game Code/Wallet code scam reports
    Fakerep reports
    Phishing/hijacking account reports

You can, however, report the user directly to Valve using the Report Violation feature on the other user's profile. To do so:

1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Regardless, thanks for the report!

BTW report the issue to backpack.tf
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.