1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198099238713 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Yoshi500x8, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoshi500x8

Yoshi500x8 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32643614
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198099238713

Victim profile: 76561198025552956

What happened? Description:
    Claimed to give a Community Sparkle luger for the hat along with a 15 bud(apr) unusual luger was not community sparkle. The accusation is a misrepresentation of the luger which was the bulk of that trade.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/8cFN2 - image of the chat logs I have it in text format as well

his steam page that matches the icon at the same time his bp picture was taken
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cutelilpolarbear

Attached Files:

2. Baconlessness

Baconlessness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49299581
    This user offered the very same Morning Glory Bomber to me, claiming it to be worth 16 buds, asking me to add to my C. Moon YWN for it.

Attached Files:

3. Hyrar

Hyrar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39200170
    This user also made me the same offer on my Morning Glory Lucky Shot saying his was worth 16 buds and that I would have to add. I feel very sad for you Yoshi, and I hope you get your hat back.

Attached Files:

4. Yoshi500x8

Yoshi500x8 New User

Steam:
    the accused has refunded the trade image proof below for my trade history and his inventory

Attached Files:

5. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

The Ultimate Ass-Kicker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69486492
    Gave it back and I regret all of it... truly a learning experience for me and definetely won't happen again
  6. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
  7. Neobenedict

Neobenedict New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26487333
    dun quite work like that
    u will still get a warning at least in 2-3 years when this is viewed :p
  8. Willthethrill

Willthethrill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40855933
    User messaged me yesterday asking if I have "anything for a 45 bud frosbite HKC?" This happened very soon after the initial trade was made, and seemingly was an attempt at quickly dumping the hat to get rid of evidence of the trade happening. This all occurred after he was asked by the previous owner to trade back. I think this further proves that the user had no remorse until he realized the extent of his 'punishment' and actually tried to squeeze his way out of it first.

Attached Files:

9. Freedomfighter[Mics]

Freedomfighter[Mics] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64578964
    That is a terrible thing, I know he gave the hat back and all, but he tried to sell it just after the trade. Until he got his "Punishment," this guy seemed like he was going to sell the hat after the owner wanted it back.
  10. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Yoshi500x8,

Can you upload the evidence directly into the forum, using the upload file button? Thanks!

'Upload a file button'

[​IMG]

11. Yoshi500x8

Yoshi500x8 New User

Steam:
    As I said in an above post, he redid the trade so we each got our stuff back. Because of that, I am not going to upload the evidence of the original scam occurring because he gave my hat back. I would like to drop this specific report for that reason.
  12. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8427020
    I'm sorry, I know it's not my place but this kid has been scum of the earth his entire trading career. He has been hated by a large amount of the community because of his actions and his behaviour. He did something which is unforgivable, and he gave it back, yeah sure that's nice and all, but he was still incredibly happy to run off with your hat, and I can guarantee if you didn't file this report and he wasn't at risk of getting marked he wouldn't have given it back.

Please look at all the other reports filed against him and all the comments against him on his trades etc. He isn't wanted in the community and I'm 99% sure if he gets away with this it will happen again, in the same form or another.
  13. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    I dont know how many times i gotta say this i got 5 reports... 1 is this the other is a 9 month old pending report when i ran away with a 5 ref team captain haha and then gave it back didnt even know SR existed when i did that .. and the other is me trying to trade with scammers when i declined and deleted the user after figuring out he was a scammer i got an answer to every report but this as it really is my first mess up. I am sorry on many different levels and the user really did this to teach me a lesson for sure
  14. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    I honestly don't care if you "didn't know" SR existed.

You've messed up consistently throughout your trading career, you've been a cancer on the entire community through your behaviour, and you think you saying sorry is going to allow you to come back. You didn't even deny me saying that you wouldn't have given the hat back if you weren't going to get marked. You're scum, and I sincerely hope OP realises this and doesn't withhold evidence, because if there is 1 person who doesn't deserve to be in the lovely TF2 community that people have worked so hard to uphold its values, its you.
  15. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    and also why so? banned on steam rep banned on bp.tf banned on op.... if that all happens i can still keep the hat ... the community persuaded me and most scammers never give stuff back they run off and enjoy profit i actually talked to several mods and admins... puddington.. groovy..baloo...iann (which i got ur mssg) and the list goes on... I know i did something awful and this was my time to show i am nice at heart... i go on trade servers and no one brings up the scam they say yeah i f*****d up but they also say a thank you for giving the hat back... idk what srju is gonna do but the victim knows that i am deeply sorry especially with the way i talked with him earlier and all my friends know how i feel and its easy to tell by the way i talk on the mic still... if this report was here and i had no heart.. i would've just made an alt and ran away haha but no i wanna be true with my self... i am only a 14 year old man and i cant live with doing crime like this all the time.. sorry for the long ass run on sentence! :D :p
  16. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    next time wait until i finish my sentence and saying words like calling me "cancer" isnt gonna make your argument better
  17. beamup

beamup New User

Steam:
    "Nice at heart" You've been a douche to nearly everyone who declines your offers, everyone who actually sees who you are and calls you out on it. You show you're "nice at heart" the moment that you get caught, that's not being nice, that's being manipulative. Your age isn't relevant, you clearly have a distinct lack of morals and you don't belong in this community. You are a horrible person, stop trying to justify it with your age and other crap. You gave the hat back because you knew that once you'd stepped that line, no one would want to deal with you at all, you think people are stupid and you're so much smarter than them, this is proven through your ridiculously stupid information boxes on Steam.

I sincerely hope you get marked.
    MangoMobinero likes this.
  18. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    K then the way you talk.. When people decline my offers I'm disappointed but I just say ok.. I haven't even traded with you I personally don't even know you so how would you even have proof of me acting like that? I checked your previous names as well I don't even know you and here you are making false allegations here. You say I do this and I do that but you don't have proof of me talking to you like that do you? I personally admit I get mad sometimes when the person I'm talking with doesn't respond for days but that was never you was it? I never got mad at you and here you are getting mad at me. This entire community can't get over it and a new person who I don't know is getting mad at me and making allegations of me doing things I've never done.
  19. The Ultimate Ass-Kicker

Steam:
    Ik lmao
  20. Yoshi500x8

Yoshi500x8 New User

Steam:
    Adding the original chat logs after doing some background checking for a bit. Posted chat logs as requested by admin @Sjru

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.