1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198100123065 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Arhael, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Arhael

Arhael New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:13944791
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198100123065

Victim profile: 76561197988155310

What happened? Description:
    Was offering to pay with Steam Wallet Codes for my unusual.
    To knowledge wallet codes can be charged back. Known scum like in case with offering games for items.
    I asked which unusual he wants, he wasn't even bothered to specify.
    He offered to overpay a lot.
    He refused to use codes himself claiming there is one week wait, which he doesn't want.
    I told him that keys can be bought ingame without 7 days trade restriction. He claimed I am wrong.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached a screenshot of our conversation. View attachment 332578

Attached Files:

2. Gaben is Dot

Gaben is Dot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69928668
    Idiot,if you buy something of the market or ingame you cant trade it for a week.
  3. Arhael

Arhael New User

Steam:
    Ok, my mistakte.
    Doesn't make it any less suspicious.
    I was selling my hat for 38 keys. You offered one hundred dollars, which is way more than my asking price.
    And despite that you can't wait one week because you wants to resell it for profit.
    1. People that want to make profit don't buy hats for much higher price than they are worth.
    2. One week wait is nothing, when it comes to unusual trading.
    3. Steam wallet codes can be charged back, if credit card payment for them is retracted after purchase. It's a known scum.
    4. If you really have no patience, there are plenty of sites that sell keys for money that don't require 7 day wait. Or you could offer paypal or other way of transfer
    that legit traders use.
  4. Arhael

Arhael New User

Steam:
    Re-read conversation. You didn't actually offer 100$. You asked if I sell anything under hundred. You didn't even care what I have, just tried to push me into agreeing to trade for steam wallet code. You didn't even try to negotiate a price that would allow you to gain any sort of possible profit.
    There is no way you are legit.