1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198100139785 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Rop3 94, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Rop3 94

Rop3 94 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39320763
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198100139785

Victim profile: 76561198038907254

What happened? Description:
    Dear admins.

This guy (D.Alexandre) (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100139785) added me for GTA V Steam key trade and GTA V gift trading.
    He want me to go first what i do because i check his profile on this Steamrep page and other trading pages and he seems good for trading (590 trades and 700+ transactions).

After some conversation which i failed to picture (full of it) i accepted to give him first some items and then when he gave me a key of GTA V just as evidence that i am not scammer and after that to pay him in more items from CS GO.
    I gave him my valuable items, like AK-47 with 4 stickers and other stuffs which have some good value and he in conversation want me to add only something that is not too much but but not cheap skins (items like 7-8 euros) what i, sadly do.
    After i done that i send him offer he dont have a new profile, like i said he got good reps and solid trades, but lvl on Steam is low and friends too..
    He seems like ok guy but when i gave him items he just send me phrase of code and start to telling me something on Portugese language which i don't understand and "Peter kings" words..
    I probably know that my items will never comeback for me but at least i am begging you to ban him and give him trade ban..

After this trade many people tells me that this guy is professional scammer, and he confirm that because he added me from his fake account and keep telling me "Peter kings", and i just realized that his friend (which is one profile private lvl 2( is only his smurf and middleman accounts for selling and transport stolen items...
    I hope that i said everything you need to know and i appreciate that if you ban him from this site and tell the Valve to ban him for trading permanently.
    He is dangerous and scammed other people too, which i saddly hear after my items has been stolen..

Here is some pictures of him(Gabe Newell, D. Alexandre, Francis) - nicknames
    and his second scam account (Twinkie, Mil Folhas, Wiggs, Devito Man, Thurstinator81, Thurston81) - nicnames of second scam account (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nig_Nog123)..

Here in Serbia is 2:20 A.M. and as you can see he keep trolling me in morning and wont let me sleep so well...
    I hope that i will help others and you guys to ban him and alert other people for this scammer.

Cheers and regards from Serbia and Rop3 94!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. lncpapa

lncpapa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19103882
  3. Rop3 94

Rop3 94 New User

Steam:
    Oh nice evidence man!
    Tnx for sharing this and seeing my post about report this Portugalian guy.
    I hope that he will be steamrep banned or banned by Valve and also check his another account on mine pictures.
    Cheers!
  4. CutterEdge

CutterEdge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52511111
    From what I can gather he also tried to scam me.

Attached Files:

5. ScorchingVenom™

ScorchingVenom™ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74998026
    A SteamRep Admin will be here shortly to decide a verdict.
  6. Rop3 94

Rop3 94 New User

Steam:
    Sorry to see this man, but, that guy have many profiles and also, all people who want to trade with this pile of s✿✿✿ "Dr. Alexandre" just add me, I will tell you his trade scam attempts on Steam community and general...