1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198101421055 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fukaeri, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fukaeri

Fukaeri New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31235501
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198101421055

Victim profile: 76561198022736730

What happened? Description:
    I added the guy after reading one of the most recent comment on this page (the one written by "PtR"): http://dota-trade.com/windrunner-items

We agreed that I would trade my Juggernaut set "Armor of the Unyielding Mask" for his Windrunner set "Flowersong Tempest", as seen on the first screenshot ("Chatlog.png"). These sets are not tradable and only giftable once, so we also agreed I would gift him my set first and that he would gift me his afterwards. But as soon as I gifted him my set, the scammer removed me from his friend list without gifting me his.

There's no gift history for in-game items, but you can see that I was in possesion of the Juggernaut set prior to adding him on the second screenshot ("Inventory.png"). My inventory is public, so you can check the fact I haven't recieved the set. And even if I had recieved it, I couldn't have sent it to another account as these sets are only giftable once.​

Provide Evidence:
    I added the guy after reading one of the most recent comment on this page (the one written by "PtR"): http://dota-trade.com/windrunner-items

We agreed that I would trade my Juggernaut set "Armor of the Unyielding Mask" for his Windrunner set "Flowersong Tempest", as seen on the first screenshot ("Chatlog.png"). These sets are not tradable and only giftable once, so we also agreed I would gift him my set first and that he would gift me his afterwards. But as soon as I gifted him my set, the scammer removed me from his friend list without gifting me his.

There's no gift history for in-game items, but you can see that I was in possesion of the Juggernaut set prior to adding him on the second screenshot ("Inventory.png"). My inventory is public, so you can check the fact I haven't recieved the set. And even if I had recieved it, I couldn't have sent it to another account as these sets are only giftable once.​

Attached Files:

2. Fukaeri

Fukaeri New User

Steam:
    He since changed his name to "RtP" and set his inventory to private.
    Here's a screenshot of the dota-trade page in case he deletes his trade offer (first comment of the page).

Attached Files:

3. Fukaeri

Fukaeri New User

Steam:
    His inventory is now public again. He unwrapped my set and still has the one he was supposed to gift me back.

Attached Files:

4. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @Fukaeri, Evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello Fukaeri,

Your report was accepted and the accused is flagged for caution in all future trades.

Thank you for submitting this report to SteamRep.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.