1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198101721541 - (Some Guy / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Le'LittleLad_, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le'LittleLad_

Le'LittleLad_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38002059
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198101721541 (Some Guy)

Victim profile: 76561198036269846

What happened? Description:
    We met on a trading server. He said he got some items from a friend and didn't know what they're worth, so I traded him, to see if he was joking. He showed me his bp, and it was full of riches. He made up a story of how his friend had gone away to uni, and said he didn't have time for games, then gave him his stuff. I tired to buy his bud with my unusual. He responded saying I hate tf2, and i don't want more tf2 items, so he directs me to a steam market page, where SKELETON MAN is selling a very very overpriced item, and then he says that its the only item he wants and he'd give his entire bp for it. so i buy it, with an unusual, because he had several, then when i get back to trade, he cancels the trade request, blocks me then runs. Then when i get back to skeleton man, I ask him to re-trade, so i can get my hat back, not knowing they were working together. He says no, its on the market, but really, he gave it to the accused, to scam again with.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 69800 The initial trade agreement, was in a trade, which was later canceled, so i do not have it.

In my trade history, you can see that i bought the item with an unusual, a bubbling barnstormer (lvl48), as seen farther down, which appears in Some Guy's inventory, even though i traded it to SKELETON MAN, which proves that they are working together.

I have identified both persons, from trade history, and from activity. I managed to get one of my friends to add then, and maybe get screenshots of a trade, to no success. View attachment 69792 View attachment 69793 View attachment 69794 View attachment 69795 View attachment 69796 View attachment 69798 View attachment 69799
    View attachment 69795 View attachment 69797

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    He is already banned by SR so I will archive this message.
    This will also be used as proof if he ever tries to appeal his ban.
    Thank you for your report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.