1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198102518729 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ŦĦĒ ĬĆÈ ≞∀Ŋ ☠, Apr 1, 2015.

1. ŦĦĒ ĬĆÈ ≞∀Ŋ ☠

ŦĦĒ ĬĆÈ ≞∀Ŋ ☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:94442371
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198102518729

Victim profile: 76561198102518729

What happened? Description:
    Wanted to buy Awp electric hive FN ST for 55 euro via paypal. He did request me a lot to trust him and go first, but I did not. So, we agreed upon using a middle man from this site. We arranged everything. Then after sometime he faked that he has sent the money and demanded the skin right then from MM, but I found out that I never really received any amount. After telling the MM about this, this scammer was asked to post screenshot of the payment. He simply left the chat without any notice.​

Provide Evidence:
    This guy added me in steam then in Facebook, requested me a lot, to trust him and also offered to give 20 euro in advance and the rest of 35 euro after i send him the awp, but i did not agree to that. I insisted to use a MM form this site, he agreed and made up a fake story that he has sent the full amount and asked the MM to give him the skin. But as usual I did not receive anything, and when he was asked to post the screenshot by MM he simply left the chat. All the screenshot have been uploaded, pls take action against him.
    This awesome guy was our MM http://steamcommunity.com/id/xAliasx/ if required, pls ask him for details and he will confirm the same.​

Attached Files:

• sc8.jpg
      sc8.jpg
      File size:
      195.5 KB
      Views:
    • sc7.jpg
      sc7.jpg
      File size:
      204.9 KB
      Views:
    • sc6.jpg