1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198103881676 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Dank Memer #HailSatan, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Dank Memer #HailSatan

Dank Memer #HailSatan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:337213
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198103881676

Victim profile: 76561197960940154

What happened? Description:
    The person I sold the keys to disputed the payment they sent me after I gave them the items. I am now missing $40 on Paypal.​

Provide Evidence:
    I sold him 20 keys via Paypal for $40. He disputes the payment less than an hour later. I confront him about it and deletes me. Not much more to say about it. Evidence attached.​

Attached Files:

2. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hello @Dank Memer #HailSatan and thank you for the report. Can you please take new screenshots that are from your entire screen (no cropping/editing). Can you take new screenshtos of:
    - Trade history while hovering the mouse on the accuseds name (in a web browser).
    - Original PayPal transaction
    - Dispute and all that revolves around it (via PP, no mails needed).

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Dank Memer #HailSatan

Steam:
    Attached

Attached Files:

4. Dank Memer #HailSatan

Steam:
    Messed up the inventory history one, reattached

Attached Files:

5. Hiken No Eiketsu

Hiken No Eiketsu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78772797
    Tried the same with me, Paypal already took action though, he didnt get away with it, got my money back