1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198105856368 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by santadog1, Jun 27, 2014.

1. santadog1

santadog1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43451658
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198105856368 ()

Victim profile: 76561198047169045

What happened? Description:
    This person added me as a friend, asking if he can pay me euros/dollars for my unusual and Air Strike killstreak kit. Right there I knew this was suspicious because in my outpost trades or my bp.tf classified listings, I never asked for money, just pure. So he decided to offer me money, through a trade offer. He didn't have proper grammar, so I knew he wan't from the USA. In the trade offer, he offered no items what so ever, and tried to make it seem real by commenting on the trade that this is "protected by steam". He was also making an excuse so saying do the trade, "the board will authorize it" (Don't know what that supposed to mean). He then tried to offer me items that weren't even close to an unusual and say that is worth the value of unusual. (Irrevelant but still suspicious).

P.S. I knew this guy was a scammer because he also had a private steam profile and backpack. Even worse, when I was looking for his steam rep, I also noticed that he has a current scammer report by someone else for doing the same thing.
    -http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198105856368-store-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.65292/​

Provide Evidence:
    1st pic: Shows him offering a bill's hat for my unusual and saying that it is worth 13 keys. (Sharking)

2nd pic: 2 things. 1. He is reported by other members of the community for scamming items. 2. In the trade in the background, you can see he commented that this is protected "by steam protection)

3rd pic: Him in chat trying to convince me there's money in the trade offer and that if I do it "the board will sort it out" (Excuse and suspicious)

4th pic: His steam profile is private and his backpack too.​

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, please provide a screenshot of the trade offer in the steam window.
  3. santadog1

santadog1 New User

Steam:
    Sorry, forgot to get the trade offer. Here is what he sent me.
    [​IMG]
  4. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Can you upload it directly to Steamrep via the "Upload a File" button please.
  5. santadog1

santadog1 New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the late reply. Here you go.

Attached Files:

6. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Thank you, marking as Ready for Review.