1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198106547363 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by rowan, Jul 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rowan

rowan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77197575
    Add me back and feel free to actually pay me or give me my knife back. One or the other, i don't care.
  2. rowan

rowan New User

Steam:
    Send us an uncropped version of your paypal history please lol, I'd love to see that, it has nothing to do with privacy reasons..
  3. rowan

rowan New User

Steam:
    Anyway, I looked at the image of his "payment proof", it's dated july 20th, he was supposed to send me the money july 19th and july 19th was also the date the report was made.... GG
  4. joker_ 21

joker_ 21 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73140817
    lol.. you continue to lie.. how can you lie so much ?? we made the trade on 20 july at 12.30 am , please stop

Attached Files:

5. rowan

rowan New User

Steam:
    the trade was made July 19th at 4:30 PM. AND THIS REPORT WAS MADE ON JULY 19TH. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY MAKE A REPORT BEFORE YOU SCAM ME?
  6. Clear

Clear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44739382
    Nice, you traded your entire inventory to your secondary account incase you get trade banned.
    You simply got caught, there's no right or wrong here, only the truth.
    You're a scammer and you scammed a knife out of someone, you're a thief, you took money out of someones hands, you're disgusting.
    You use your high steam level to trick people into going first with trades with you. who knows how many knives you got out of that trick.
    That steam account of yours, you don't deserve it.
    Your inventory is probably on your second account again, either that or either you'll make it private.
    I hope you get banned, that's all.
  7. rowan

rowan New User

Steam:
    Ya done screwed yourself there man, good luck with your future trades on your trade banned account!
  8. Je moeder

Je moeder New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42323736
    Well, looks like he removed me today aswell, I'll be filing report with full screenshot set later on, very disapointed in this 125 level person.
  9. joker_ 21

joker_ 21 New User

Steam:
    your friends??? my profile is set to friends only and my inventory the same.. i take 100 random friend request and people ask for free stuff . how can you say i trade my items on my second account?? how do you know ?? you can't see my inventory ..so please friends of rowan stop comment here cause you dont know what happened.. only rowan knows and he is a big liar
  10. Je moeder

Je moeder New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42323736
    Hello there, ROBAKOMAT here, how's the Western Union payment and how was the gym?
  11. DorkyBob

DorkyBob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10703434
    your own trade history screenshot above?
  12. rowan

rowan New User

Steam:
    I love this guy, thanks for the help peoples, he's going to be brought down.
  13. i love suzy

i love suzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45959108
    rowan soz for ur loss. i was scammed too and its not the best feeling... u have enough proof and i think u will win this case. i hate scammers especially the cocky ones
  14. rowan

rowan New User

Steam:
    He's trade banned, i won. I just want my item back lol
  15. joker_ 21

joker_ 21 New User

Steam:
    rowan you are hapy now, you think you won?? dont worry i just made a ticket to valve, they banned me but i never scam nobody in my life, and you friend " je moeder" i never had him in my friend list, i never spoke with him, you are the guy who must be banned
  16. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    I am marking this as Ready for Review so an admin may look at this thread. If you are not related to this report please do not post here, and only post if you have relevant information to this report. @joker_ 21 you need to provide an unedited screenshot of your paypal history.
  17. damzRR

damzRR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36402720
  18. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  19. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @rowan,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.