1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198107370155 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ForteSP, Jul 22, 2014.

1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198107370155 ()

Victim profile: 76561198077133734

What happened? Description:
    Victim offered on the users Vintage Big Kill which was recently purchased from an obvious scammer alt.

The victim asked if it was clean and the owner said "Check the history" if you check the history however the item shows as clean http://backpack.tf/item/266854091. However the item is duplicated as the dupe is in Vo0s backpack here http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/76561197976968076. He is trying to manipulate us into thinking his item is non-duplicated by using non-straight forward answers in order to make it seem as such.

I talked with the reported user a week ago to ask him where he bought it from and he said from the guy who bought it off a hijacker and he knew this item was duplicated (in terms of evidence I will have to see if I saved screenshots​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    More evidence of him trying to pass his hat off as clean. User offers to trade him a good offer if it's clean and he makes NO mention of the fact it's duplicated.

Here is also evidence showing he knows the item is duplicated

Attached Files:

3. >{GHS}< Zhuocheng

>{GHS}< Zhuocheng Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73552213
    i never said it was clean, also i told them it was duped when they asked me
  4. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Oh really? It looks to me like you hide a tf2op comment thread the MOMENT someone asked if it was duplicated. The original poster in the thread was also left to believe it was clean at first.

Attached Files:

5. >{GHS}< Zhuocheng

Steam:
    i got good offers on the big kill, i never said it wasn't duped. i told the truth to all the people who added me to buy my big kill.
  6. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    On the thread users were made to believe it was clean.

By your logic you're basically making the argument I don't scam billy so I couldn't have scammed johnny or jack or jill or Cathy. Just because you told me in PM it was duped (which was only because I told YOU it was duped after seeing it advertised as clean on GHS server) doesn't mean many others weren't fooled to thinking it's non-duplicated
  7. >{GHS}< Zhuocheng

Steam:
    i thought it was clean until it was proven to me. also, after a person corrected me, i told everyone that it was my mistake and i correct it. i got tons of high tier unusuals offered to me and i told them it was duped once.
  8. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    Feel free to supply proof showing you told every user on that thread that it was duped before this report was made.
  9. >{GHS}< Zhuocheng

Steam:
    I told him it was duped and he retracted. This guys offer was the first

Attached Files:

10. borris

borris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56990015
  11. >{GHS}< Zhuocheng

Steam:
    i never said that i bought off it of a hijacker, i dont find any evidence that he is one. can you give me some evidence on that?
  12. borris

borris New User

Steam:
    And an update, when i added this user to offer on the big kill i did think it may have been clean when i asked him he did say to me it is duped but has a shorter history than teh mass duped ones out there. personally i dont want a duped at all but In my opinion a one time duped is worth more than a massively duped, this user never told to me that this item was clean and I dont think anyone would be believe so if they researched this. Note, telling someone to check this history does not imply any way that it is clean.
  13. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    On a vintage rare like this it makes no difference massively duped vs once duped. I've been offered a once duped alien swarm for 6 buds. I've been offered a 100 times duped v. alien swarm for 6 buds. No one is going to want to pay more money to a collect an item just because it's duped once, only if it's clean will it matter.

[quote="borris, post: 198868, member: 14449" when i asked him he did say to me it is duped but has a shorter history than teh mass duped ones out there.[/quote]

Did you confront him about it being duped and then he said it was duped OR did he just come out and say it is duplicated?
  14. borris

borris New User

Steam:
    Did you confront him about it being duped and then he said it was duped OR did he just come out and say it is duplicated?[/quote]
    he said to me its duped once when i asked