1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198109850602 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sin (trading), Oct 19, 2015.

1. Sin (trading)

Sin (trading) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47812903
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198109850602

Victim profile: 76561198055891535

What happened? Description:
    Got scammed when trading knives for real money. They offered me a good deal of CSGOLounge and their profile looked legit enough.​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshots provided.​

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hello, @Sin (trading) Can you provide any other screenshots of the chat you had together as uncropped and a uncropped screenshot of your trade history? Thanks!
  3. Sin (trading)

Sin (trading) New User

Steam:
    I can't recover the full chat even since he blocked me but I do have a ss of the trade offer. It was dumb on my part so I'm sure I'm in a losing battle.

Attached Files:

4. Smoke!

Smoke! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74792437
    This is a fake SteamRep report.
    I've contacted this guy in order to buy his knife, but we didn't agree in the price. He became mad, blocked me and promised revenge. Here it is his revenge probably.
    I've got all the non cropped chat, and probably he made fake cropped chat and fake steam offer (probably to a friend renaming as me).

http://imgur.com/6lVitRO

This fake report is really bad for me, it hurts my clear reputation. I'd like to see this removed asap.
  5. Sin (trading)

Sin (trading) New User

Steam:
    Your story makes no sense at all. If I didn't agree to the price I wouldn't have traded in the first place. You're 100 percent a scammer.
  6. Smoke!

Smoke! New User

Steam:
    Screenshot claims my story. You were mad about it (and I don't even know why) and made this fake report. Also you don't even have the uncropped chats because "you were dumb" but for sure because that chat doesn't exist. But with you is time wasted. Let's see what other users think.
  7. Sin (trading)

Sin (trading) New User

Steam:
    You just got a friend to claim themselves as me and started that chat log. I'm sure reddit users will help out. Your profile screams being a scammer and +rep is easily faked.
    Here's a video for you, I should have watched it before falling into your bs.
  8. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. Smoke!

Smoke! New User

Steam:
    I won't listen to you anymore, cause you're here the one with fake screenshots, since those are cropped af.
    Anomaly video shows many ways of scamming, that's sure, but so? What has to do with me? It's not the first making a video like this, I can't really understand you...
    Btw, as I said let's see what other users think.
  10. Sin (trading)

Sin (trading) New User

Steam:
    It has everything to do with you since your profile looks exactly like that of the scammers in his video.
  11. [TTPN] Blazing Sound

[TTPN] Blazing Sound New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43474314
    It is very obvious that the chat log on the supposed scammer's response is a completely different chat. The screens clearly show that Smoke blocked him. Smoke failed to show this in his fake chat logs by posting a picture where Sin is not blocked. I 100% believe that Smoke is a scammer and should be dealt with accordingly.
    Sin (trading) likes this.
  12. [TTPN] Blazing Sound

[TTPN] Blazing Sound New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43474314
    Also, why would Sin give Smoke his items if he did not agree on his prices as Smoke's screens suggest? Smoke's story is as full of holes as a piece of Swiss cheese.
    Laundry and Sin (trading) like this.
  13. Laundry

Laundry New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53881159
    That is an amazing analogy Blazing xD
    Sin (trading) likes this.
  14. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Do not post if you are not adding arguments/counter arguments with evidence to this report. Please Keep the thread CLEAN.
    Smoke! likes this.
  15. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Tio José das Vacas
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  16. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Sin (trading), please add a:
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  17. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @Sin (trading), I'm still waiting.
  18. Smoke!

Smoke! New User

Steam:
    I've got a question (sorry for necroposting this "report"). If @Sin (trading) doesn't answer or post here anything in time will this report be removed/archived?
  19. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @Sin (trading), you have 7 days to provide the requested evidence.
  20. Smoke!

Smoke! New User

Steam:
    @Tio José das Vacas You gave him 7 days to provide the requested evidence. He didn't post anything. I think that we can archive this report now.