1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198111782656 - (Raytich / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Holey, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Holey

Holey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50290423
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198111782656 (Raytich)

Victim profile: 76561198060846575

What happened? Description:
    Commented on his trade on csgolounge.com where he was buying keys for cash, which he closed after the scam. Anyways, I was willing to go first based on the evidence that he had a stream on Twitch.tv with over 500 followers, had nothing in his backpack but said things like "One sec, about to do another money trade". Then I would go to look and bam, someone elses karambit was in his backpack, but now i'm guess it was his, but just a fake "Money trade". The evidence I will be providing of our chat will give the best description. I didn't know this guy at all until today, from which is when I got scammed.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is our chat before the scam occured. Also have screen​

Attached Files:

2. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75758464
    First of all I want to say I did not scam this person. Scamming is when you receive and do not pay the money afterwards.

Chat agreement: http://gyazo.com/5c8b387f5738744c0b6a965ee2e2043c

I payed the money he requested and I payed over 60$ USD for the first keys when he stated "USD" and didn't agree to only a number.
    PayPal transaction of the first trade: http://gyazo.com/9c672c3e0d2ec0655f77b2ec35d63271

I don't what you are up to man, but I would like this report to be archived if the admins decide so.
    You stated USD the first time, and I sent you USD. The second time you agreed to only a number.
    By law this is legal trade, because you agreed to the deal. Look at the chat agreement screenshot.

Attached Files:

3. Holey

Holey New User

Steam:
    Hello there Raytich,

We agreed on the keys for $2, and there is no way I'd ever agree to sell my knife for less than $3... and changing your Profile picture over and over again isn't going to help. 174 keys + a Stat Trak M9 Bayonet for $69.02 makes no sense and no one would ever make that trade. I need at least $348 from you since we agreed on keys for $2 each, and for the knife we can let the admins decide.

Thanks,
    Josh
  4. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    Hello,

I just want to point out that in your trade offer, you just stated how much the keys worth and gave me you email to contact you.

What the hell does + Knife mean? How much is it then...?
    You did not state correctly the offer, it is your fault. If you stated "Send me XXX$ USD..." , I'd of course have sent you the amount you requested. By law this is legitimate trade.

Everybody trades at different prices, so you can't tell me "174 keys + a Stat Trak M9 Bayonet for $69.02 makes no sense and no one would ever make that trade". You agreed to my offer. We made the deal. You should have stated the exact price in the trade offer.

Of course changing my nickname doesn't help. I am aware of that. It is easy to find a person by his StemID64. My nickname has nothing to do with my profile. I see you are Photoshop skilled as well. Nice try! Steam Support has logs...

Make sure you state the exact amount in your trade offer for your next trades so you don't blame people like you did with me.
    The admins here are professional enough to spot your trick. Good luck!

Not going to say thanks to person like you,
    Raytich
  5. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    Hello,

One more thing... Where did I "agree" to "$2 per key"? You cost only time to the admins.
    I can't believe you did that...

Raytich
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need full browser pictures of your paypal history for the day of said scam. Unedited. Do not try to add the red lines.
  7. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    Hello SIVARTZ,

Thank you for the quick respond.
    I am also waiting for the unedited screenshot with the unedited html code.

Best regards,
    Raytich
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @ Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< This is not a place for you to comment. You are the accused and you will get your chance later. I am talking to the victim, not you.
  9. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    Hello SVARTZ,

I am sorry. Please excuse my behaviour. I won't post comments until I am allowed to.

Best regards,
    Raytich
  10. Holey

Holey New User

Steam:
    Sure.

Attached Files:

11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Marking ready for review by an admin. Thank you.
  12. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    When I am getting my chance? This is not real screenshot. I want to explain what he is doing.
  13. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Im not the deciding factor on this report. I gather evidence for the admin that will look at it.
    If an admin needs to contact you im sure they wont have any trouble finding you.
    No further comments needed from you until an admin asks for it.
  14. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    I will post my evidence because this guy turned out to be hater of mine. I am twitch streamer with over 7600 followers. I will never scam somebody.
    He is editing the screenshots somehow. I can't believe you did this Holey. I never said the last things in the screenshot about the 666 cents.
    I payed him everything, he is editing the chat and the screenshots. I no longer have chat log, since I deleted him when he threatend me.
    Please spot the lie in this guy. I am not a scammer. He wanted 64$ first because he didn't trust me. We made two transactions. Holey, you are done for doing this crap.

Attached Files:

15. yallahabibi

yallahabibi Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78065992
    Sir moderator SIVARTZ sorry but i would just like to help my friend Holey with his issue by proving that the screenshots above given by the accused user is edited. It's easy to edit web pages in a browser if a person knows even just a bit of HTML and its obvious that the accused is the one who has knowledge of HTML here just by looking at this reply:
    As you can see in the screenshots above given by the accused user, he uses the browser Google chrome wherein HTML codes can be easily edited just by doing a right-click on the part that you want to edit and choose Inspect element, you can then freely edit the page after that (see attachments).
    Btw, as you can see in the screenshots of their conversation in steam, the accused guy went offline after saying "its all good bro you said 666, youdidnt say 666usd, i thought 666 cents. so nice deal...".

Sorry again sir moderator if i joined this issue without asking permission but i hope you would consider it, I just want to help my friend. I hope that scammer gets perma banned together with his alt account that serves as his storage for his scammed items :cool:

Attached Files:

• ed.jpg
      ed.jpg
      File size:
      84.8 KB
      Views:
    • ed2.jpg
      ed2.jpg
      File size:
      231.5 KB
      Views:
  16. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    This is the thing, your buddy is doing that, not me. The admins will decide, they are professional enough to spot the lie in here. Streamer like me won't do that.
  17. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    It is also easy to say the stuff about 666cents in another window and just copy paste it on top of the screenshot. I have never said that.
  18. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    Admins, if you say I can make screenshots from any browser. I don't want to loose my reputation because of haters. I can even make video recording. Whatever you say... I don't understand this guy. I payed him the money in two transactions. What is the point of doing this to my stream Holey?
  19. Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ<

Æ Raytich >Θ_Θ< New User

Steam:
    Since they accuse me of editing the screenshots or whatever(what they are actually doing), I decided to record a video of SSL login to PayPal and showing you the transaction. I payed him and I hope this helps you to decide.
    Please archive this report. I am not a scammer and I never scammed my Twitch haters, even if they are haters. I am fair guy and I would never do something like that.

20. Holey

Holey New User

Steam:
    Not sure if bumping makes the case get reviewed faster, but, bump.