1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198112652443 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Spam, May 5, 2015.

1. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63967197
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198112652443

Victim profile: 76561198088200122

What happened? Description:
    He's been on my friends list for a while, and one day asked me if I wanted to trade my unusuals for PayPal. I said I don't have PayPal and he said 'okay, would you accept 305$ In steam wallet cash'? I said yes, following a few seconds of him being AFK. When he returned he had told me he had bought a 305$ steam card and was ready to trade. I said that we haven't set a deal in stone, and he replied that I did, as I said I would do it. I just shrugged this off and said to myself that I would be getting cash anyway, so I accepted. He told me that he would not go first, and I said I wouldn't either. So after a while he suggested a middleman, to which I said okay. He brought a non-steam rep admin with negative reputation, such as a report, 2 VAC bans and -1 on backpack.tf. He said he was trustable only because he had an expensive backpack. I said no way I was giving my items to him, that he would need to go first or I wouldn't trade. After a few hours of prodding and guilt tripping me on how he spent so much money, I decided to just give in. He promised me 100$ for every unusual I gave so that would equate to 300$. I traded my unusual to him (Unusual Ye Oiled Baker Boy) and he said 'Oh sorry, I just remembered I can only give all my money at once. Give me all the unusuals and I'll give you the cash'. I then was contemplating whether or not it was a scam. I asked him politely if I could please have my unusual back, since a deal was broken and he just replied with constant 'I can't trust you'. I then began to panic and asked why. 'He admitted that it was the only way to get my things, and I would have to take the risk and do what I promised (note that he didn't follow his own deal) which is trade. He said that if I reported him, he'd keep the unusual and not give anything. I instantly knew it was a scammer who had taken my unusual, and I needed it back. I told him that if he gave me my unusual first, I'd give my unusuals first in another trade and then he could go second. He accepted, and once I had my unusual I began to think whether or not it was the right thing to do to run. I decided that he had scammed me, and if I tricked him into giving my unusual back it wouldn't be scamming, it would be outsmarting a scammer, so I proceeded to block and remove him on everything I had him on. Unfortunately I haven't any video or picture proof of this and therefore I am left with only a few useless images and 1 thing that can prove the trade ever took place.​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see, this whole thing has very little proof. This has been made on request by an admin though, so I guess this is all I could do.​

Attached Files:

2. Siminator55

Siminator55 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76193357
    This report has no proof. he wanted you to comment on my report. this report has no proof at all LOL
  3. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    He said to make a report. I did.

I included the evidence I had, and I didn't lie at all. I was told to make a report by moderators with my evidence, and so I did. It's still pending, and hasn't been closed, so don't get your hopes too high mate.

Also I know I seriously lack evidence. The only bit we have is the trade history and that is Neutral , showing that we indeed traded and I did get it back my unusual with no losses from either parties in general. Before you comment erratically I want you to think: If I gave you an unusual then took it back, what did you lose? You didn't lose the unusual. You never owned it XD

Also please keep the thread clean. I don't want spams on my thread. Let's keep it pretty for the admins.
  4. Siminator55

Steam:
    I explained it, he gave it to me, then told me if i give it back he does the trade with me. sadly i didnt get any unusuals, and before he deleted me he even tried to make me go first. seems legit.
  5. Siminator55

Steam:
    So you say, im first scamming you, then still talking to you, and then giving it back to do paypal? LOL
  6. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    You had 1 hat first. You wanted them all. Please quit spamming since your comments aren't helping anyone.

To the other comment, yeah j asked you to please go first. I had already planned that I was to leave, but I said that maybe if you wanted to go first it didn't have to be this way.
  7. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
  8. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    So uh, anything new regarding this?
  9. Siminator55

Steam:
    Stop spamming the reports. "Also please keep the thread clean. I don't want spams on my thread. Let's keep it pretty for the admins."
  10. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @Spam , do you have the full chat? showing the email.
  11. Spam

Spam New User

Steam:
    Uh, email? No, I'm afraid I do not have the full chat log.
  12. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Spam , the full agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving. I cannot see the accused proposing to give you the wallet funds. Thanks for the report.