1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198113272016 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by analizator1g, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. analizator1g

analizator1g New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3779342
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198113272016

Victim profile: 76561197967824412

What happened? Description:
    Hi,

after my trade offer at csgolongue this guy was added me and try to use other guy inventory by represent himself. At the end he try use quick-switch method, and finally deleted me :) Full video of this case here: and chat dumb (you will find proof that's legit at video) here: http://pastebin.com/MeuW9Z5D

Lets clear this world :)

Provide Evidence:
    http://pastebin.com/MeuW9Z5D

And chat screenshot split into 2 scrolls.​

Attached Files:

2. analizator1g

analizator1g New User

Steam:
    Video @youtube still processing FYI.
  3. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    Please upload the video as attachment using the "Upload a File" button. We can not use it as evidence as long as it is on YouTube as it may be removed at any time, which is not the case when it is uploaded to our servers.
  4. analizator1g

analizator1g New User

Steam:
    I cant upload file - attachment too big... Can i upload this to other hosting or something?
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well issue is your stating along with youtube videos have a bad habit of disappearing and along with the fact that we have to watch them wide open stop/pause etc to find evidence so we don't accept videos.
    Go thru the video screenshot everything chat related and anything else you need and provide screenshots instead.
  6. analizator1g

analizator1g New User

Steam:
    lol.

Ok, screenshots at attachment.
    I dont know why u afraid that video will disappear... i dont have any intention to delete this or something, and in fact you dont need to pause/stop video - its just need watch 2 screens from attachment and after that watch 1-2 times video, and everything will be clear... I dont realize report this garbage aka scammers are so hard...

Attached Files:

7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You say that...but others have put them up - we used them as evidence, video gets deleted and bam user gets off the tag cause no evidence to support it.
    Screenshots are gold and they are uploaded here and don't disappear :)
    We can mow thru screenshots in a fraction of the amount of time to find what we need to verify vs sitting thru a video too.
    Now you said the user is impersonating someone - can you provide the SR profile block of that user he is impersonating please?
  8. analizator1g

analizator1g New User

Steam:
    Sure - said this just from the start of this thread.

This guy from my screenshots (http://steamcommunity.com/id/alanator69/) use this guy inventory (http://steamcommunity.com/id/alanator89). As you see there's small number change in his profile alias. Another point is this guy got link in his profile bio (screenshot at attachment).

I understand your rules about upload video file here, but there's attachment limit (there is other option for upload this? 18mb .mp4) and i cant compress video file too much, because there will be a lot of pixels and it will be trash - not evidence. My only intentions is block this scammer, so i dont have reason to delete this video from my youtube.

Attached Files:

• asd.jpg
      asd.jpg
      File size:
      431.6 KB
      Views:
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @analizator1g Ok you can upload 15 images per reply. Don't attach the video - we need screenshots. I understand your intentions - others have said this that they won't delete videos/evidence however it happens thats why we can't accept them at least not alone - must have screenshots so I hope you understand how the process works now.
    I think I have enough as is to process at this time so moving to review - this process may take some time.
    Also you can report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
  10. analizator1g

analizator1g New User

Steam:
    Chillout, take as much time as you need.

About this report violation by valve - do you have any informations about this method? Really works and mean something?
  11. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.