1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198113446533 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Srb2io, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srb2io

Srb2io New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51617950
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198113446533

Victim profile: 76561198063501629

What happened? Description:
    He added me and wanted a friend to give him my knife, then my friend would get a trade offer by ''me'' and get my knife then block us etc... etc...​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are the pictures of him trying to scam me​

Attached Files:

2. sceejay

sceejay New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46831728
    no doubt its a scammer . person told me to use teamviewer when all he/she could have done was send me a trade offer for my knife but keeps insisting on using some third party app and saying that i would scam her/him . after confronting her and telling her that there is no need when you could use the trade offer she privated her profile something very fishy notice how most of her +reps on her profile was made on the 7 of october ?

Attached Files:

3. Peewieee

Peewieee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:103705520
    Tried the same, I checked steamrep, saw 2 reports.. Told him that and he still said he's not scammer xD ... Ban this kid, scamming no life
  4. Chride2k8

Chride2k8 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3551729
    Hello @Srb2io and thank you for the report.
    Could you please upload screenshots taken of your entire screen of:
    - chat
    - trade history
    - accuseds profile
    Make sure that the URL is visible on all. If you don't have that visible you'll need to right click on the steam icon that's in the right bottom corner of your display -> Settings -> Interface -> Display Steam URL... -> Ok
    If you need any help then feel free add n ask me.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Hefaistos

Hefaistos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17820285
    Instant add , the +reps on page are fake , he tries Paypal or Friend Impersonating , he deserves the ban , his page is looking decent but it's just to be convincible to the new traders that dont know the deals.
  6. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.