1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198113746475 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Eddz, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Eddz

Eddz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53818220
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198113746475

Victim profile: 76561198067902169

What happened? Description:
    Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen. Today, I realized that I got scammed by the "Invoice Paypal-Scam".

What happened:
    On the 8th August, I wanted to go ahead and make my first paypal trade, by selling a Hearts Modest and a Flaming Lantern Bonk Boy for a total of ~550€. A guy called "VeraBITS" added me and we had a quick discussion of how all works. I had sadly no idea of what will happen, since I am new to the paypal trading service. He instead of sending me the payment, he send me an invoice in the height of ~550€. I was new to it and thought it was the payment and instead; Not only gave him my unusuals, but also extra 500€ in cash on his bank account.

I know it was my own fault, but I had no idea what to do. When I realized it was a scam, I contacted my friends what to do and thus, I ended up here.

Currently; The Unusuals are both on the market.
    The Circling Heart Modest is held by a guy called "Paymaster" and has contact with VeraBITS's alt account. Most likely another alt account of his.
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26724713

Provide Evidence:
    As said;
    Chat,
    Profile Screenshots of his original and alt account,
    The Invoice Paypal picture
    and the Trade History as well.​

Attached Files: