1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198114861045 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by byJooe, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byJooe

byJooe PyroJoe - TF2 YouTuber Notable Affiliate - Identity Verified

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63023423
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198114861045

Victim profile: 76561198129392825

What happened? Description:
    Well, around a week ago, thetf2gamer uncrated an unsual, we agreed that I was going to buy it, for a reasonable price. Now the unusual just became tradable and i went to ask him if i could now buy it for the sum we agreed, this was his response 'The TF2 Gamer: ooh sorry i accidently gave it to somone else i feel like a jackass'. Now admittedly, i was a little annoyed ( an understatement), but then i asked the following;
    byJooe: What did you get for it?
    The TF2 Gamer: 2 mann co keys 2 strong boxes and a bunch of items
    Now, from my understanding and knowledge, 2 keys and 2 crates to ME is a shark, considering the unusual should be priced at around 3 buds ( 1 of 2 memory leak swagmans swatter ). I then proceeded to add the accused, and he at first denied it was a shark ( see screenshots for more detail ). So yeah, I hope there is enough evidence, I dont however have screenshots of the trade, because i did not participate in it, but there is screenshots of the niiventorys now, also with screenshots of chats. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Also, after throwing various insults, varying from things related to his sexual organs to my financial matter, i decided i would stop reading them.

-ANOTHER NOTE - sorry for the bad screenshots, I was not in the trade so could not get any pictures of the trade, however i provided as much evidence as i could.​

Provide Evidence:
    various screenshots of chats, and inventories​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @byJooe,

Unfortunately this seems to be a shark report, Steamrep doesn't directly ban on these kind of reports but they're appreciated. You can read our current policy here.

As a result of this, your report will be archived, however you can do the following to take action against the sharker.

• Report the sharker via the Steam Profile ( "More" button on the sharker's profile, and select "Report Violation" and go from there)
    • Report him to various communities like TF2 Outpost (If applicable), Harpoon Gaming, etc. A number of individual communities do ban for such.

Regardless, thank you for your report!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.