1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198116326364 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by privatenestea, Mar 12, 2016.

1. privatenestea

privatenestea New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39926024
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198116326364

Victim profile: 76561198040117776

What happened? Description:
    I posted that Im trading my M4A4 Howl for 350$ irl through paypal. This guy added me, great steam level nice profile bunch of knives in his inventory and alot of Genuine pins. I was 100% sure there wont be any chance he is scamming. I wanted to use middleman but he declined since its fees, reasonable answer. well he was pretty hurry and told me whats my paypal address. sent him the address, he sent me a trade offer taking my m4a4 without giving something and the massage there was "I will send you 350$ through paypal after accepting this trade offer". I felt super confidence and accepted. he got the m4a4, and he blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof in image section​

Attached Files:

2. Amm4r AlSyR!3

Amm4r AlSyR!3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78030318
    f✿✿✿✿✿✿ KID cuz we had one rage hack in our team can proof everything :) if any admin connect me ^_^
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Researching the report

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    After investigating this case, we were able to determine that the accused did not in fact receive the item in this report, or the other 2. We confirmed that all 3 reports were fake, and found overwhelming evidence of fake reporting with intent to maliciously harm the accused's reputation. As such, this report is rejected, the reporter has received a BANNED tag on all 3 accounts, and the reporter has been banned from submitting new reports.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**