1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198116421946 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Poizen, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Poizen

Poizen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38933527
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198116421946

Victim profile: 76561198038132783

What happened? Description:
    He scammed me for my Stattrack gutknife Case hardened. He told me he was going to send me money on paypal , as soon as i said that i send the offer.he logged off of steam and then he made me watch him on join.me. then i send the offer and it took like 3 seconds and the offer was accepted. he didnt do anything on his join.me stuff, so i guess it was a friend or smth. just dont trust him. iu cand add pictures cause he instantly blocked me and my friends who wrote bad comments on his profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    i cant sorry, he blocked me and i cant open the chat thanks to that​

Attached Files:

2. Skipper 4

Skipper 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45851500
    that dipshit scammed me aswell.. wish i have read this before trading with him !
  3. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please upload your evidence as uncropped screenshots, showing your entire screen, without any edits, i.e. highlights/boxes/indicator marks.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Poizen, the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.