1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198117088359 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Miss Bodyshot, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Miss Bodyshot

Miss Bodyshot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59624858
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198117088359

Victim profile: 76561198079515445

What happened? Description:
    I am accusing the user of impersonation.
    I was added by this user... He claimed that he would be able to get 64 Mann Co. Supply Crate Keys for my Circling TF logo Wraith Wrap. He wanted me to trade it to a trusted friend to make sure it was not "glitched". He said that he required me to do this to make sure that the item would not disappear when it was traded.
    I claimed that I had a friend and said I traded it to him. In reality, I put it on the steam community market and told my friend to put his backpack to: Private. My friend did so and got an invite from "me". The scammer created an impersonator account and traded my friend to get the item "back". As soon as the impersonator traded my friend, I changed my name to remove the "#BackInTheGame" to distinguish myself from the impersonater. The impersonater had #BackInTheGame with a "." at the end.
    My friend noticed that there was a "." at the end of the name and questioned the impersonator. As soon as my friend questioned the impersonater, the impersonator canceled the trade and blocked my friend. The original user then blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is the evidence that I was able to collect. There are screenshots of the chat between me and the scammer, my friend and the scammer, and my friend and the alternate account.

I will number the screenshots by order of appearance.
    (1-5) Is my interaction with the original user.
    (6-7) Is my friend's interaction with the original user.
    (8-9) Is the original user's account and the impersonator account.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691

Attached Files:

3. ʂƙყҽ|WSG|

ʂƙყҽ|WSG| New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14176834
    more screenshots

Attached Files:

4. Miss Bodyshot

Miss Bodyshot New User

Steam:
  5. Miss Bodyshot

Miss Bodyshot New User

Steam:
    If you look at the storage account I linked, you can see that the Terror-watt Plumber's pipe's history contains the original scammer
  6. Miss Bodyshot

Miss Bodyshot New User

Steam:
    Never mind, he traded it away...