1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198117652015 - (lIlIIFLUFFYYYIIIlllII / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Yhtomit1243, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yhtomit1243

Yhtomit1243 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67773028
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198117652015 (lIlIIFLUFFYYYIIIlllII)

Victim profile: 76561198095811785

What happened? Description:
    The scammer claimed that he had trouble logging into steam market, and that it required his forgotten email, and insisted on using paypal: Obvious scam attempt there. I knew them because they added me, probably through outpost. He then insisted on me going first on the paypal thing, and he claimed that middlemen charged fees??? Furthermore, the last time I've checked there was already 2 scammer reports pending after him/her. He/she attempted to scam a Power Surge Berliner's Bucket Helm, just putting that out there.​

Provide Evidence:
    Well, I'm not sure if this proof under is sufficient enough, but It's my first scammer report. I tried to squeeze enough infomation out of him, and it seemed certain that he/she was attempting a paypal scam. Also, sorry but I messed around with them near the middle of our conversation, but I'm sure that's permitted, especially against a scammer.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Unfortunately, in this exact report, his intent is not clear enough to proceed.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.