1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198118943946 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by PurePixel, Oct 18, 2014.

1. PurePixel

PurePixel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53229363
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198118943946

Victim profile: 76561198066724454

What happened? Description:
    I added Razer after reading his trade on CS:GO Lounge. I was interested in selling my Ak Redline for Paypal cash so that I could spend it elsewhere so i looked at his profile. Razer said that he would not go first so I looked at his profile and with 19 pages of +Rep which a checked a number of all seeming legitimate accounts I thought I would be ok even an apparent trade of an Ak Vulcan for Cash to trade which made me overlook his 10 euro offer (Above the market price of the gun).

He said:
    "im not going first . I send just full money for your ak and then you write to my profile rep"
    So I obliged, sent him a trade request and gave him the Ak for him just to remove me and block me with my paypal recieving no funds , I have since sent an invoice and recieved no reply to this.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. _DBWonderchild# QcK+

_DBWonderchild# QcK+ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29143734
    same happened to me, wanted to trade my m4a4 bullet rain for paypal, gave him the gun. no funds recieved. he blocked me afterwards.