1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198121641165 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Bee-Wang S>1 Unusual, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Bee-Wang S>1 Unusual

Bee-Wang S>1 Unusual New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84228041
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198121641165

Victim profile: 76561198128721811

What happened? Description:
    So a friend said he found a way to get my unusuals back, he wouldnt help me unlesss i pay him a bud first, i delcined and he accused me of being a sharker and a broker​

Provide Evidence:
    So i recently got scammed for my unusuals, he said he could help getting it back, but he requires me to pay a bud first, his plan was to run to the nearest valve store and talk with the creator of tf2 and tell him to dupe my item for me, he said he wont do it unless i pay first, in which i declined and called him a scammer, after that he said i sharked and i brokered, in which i did neither, i just broke a promise and i asked a broker to sell my unusuals, thats how i got scammed. He said he would report me if i didnt keep my promise, he said my promise was to give him 10 keys in items to become a premium in his group, which i did not promise. i later said sorry that i apperantly broke a promisa and that i would not be giving him my items, he said that he wouls still report me. The photos were taken from the mobline steam app because i shut my computer down and the chat was deleted, he also said that ge could get help from my scammer.​

Attached Files:

2. Kha0$ [⇌] #Stocks.tf

Kha0$ [⇌] #Stocks.tf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80687718
    i was trying to help, but i threatened you cuz i was angry
  3. Scooby DooD

Scooby DooD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51091044
    LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOl lelelelelelellelelllelelelel huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue this is too funny
  4. Bee-Wang S>1 Unusual

Bee-Wang S>1 Unusual New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84228041
    ye i know right? he kept on telling me to close the report afterwards