1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198122027866 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by CaddyWomper, Jul 28, 2014.

1. CaddyWomper

CaddyWomper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54465708
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198122027866 ()

Victim profile: 76561198069197144

What happened? Description:
    He got into my account, which is weird because steam never sent me an email saying that I had a request to log in to steam from another location. Then he sent his profile to himself and befriended. Then he used up my money to buy 1 dota 2 key, and a breakout case, then proceeded to take all my stuff and send it to himself. I did the math and he stole 17.30 dollars, and he stole all the stuff I was going to use to get myself a game that all my friends wanted me to get.​

Provide Evidence:
    My evidence shows that he traded using my account to send all his stuff to himself. At that time in the night I was playing CS:GO casual with my friends. I was not trading at that time. And I noticed in-game that my items where gone when I tried to but the M4a1-S, so i proceeded to go to my profile to see what was up and all my cash was draining as I was telling my friends that I think i was just hijacked, then I changed all my info and that's it.

The next bit of proof shows that I was playing cs:go starting at 12:07 for 45 mins.
    So the game ended at 12:52 which shows that I was not trading but instead playing with my friends, which are the ones in the picture except for Dog Tree.​

Attached Files: