1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198122809522 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Dynogreen, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Dynogreen

Dynogreen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45200769
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198122809522

Victim profile: 76561198050667267

What happened? Description:
    So this is one of those scams where the dude added me saying he is interested in my unusual. However, the dude barely had anything to buy it with. He wanted to pay me with money then said he wanted me to trade it to a friend. Then he told me to start a group chat with my friend (so he could get his alternate account in that would impersonate me). Anyways the screenshot will show it all. Please steamrep ban him. He was already HG banned for the same reason "Impersonation with intent to scam" . That is how I knew he was not legit.

Please stop people like these from hurting other it bothers the hell out of me.
    Plus, actually reply to this report cause the other reports I have filed have not been replyed to. I know there are a lot of reports filed every minute but please, at least also check out my report against an alternate account that tried to impersonate in a similar scam that happened here.

Thank you!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files: