1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198124614149 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by I'd 1 Tap That, Feb 23, 2015.

1. I'd 1 Tap That

I'd 1 Tap That New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:149025
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198124614149

Victim profile: 76561197960563778

What happened? Description:
    I was browsing the CS:GO Lounge and I constantly look at real money trades posted by others for my own interest. I came across this guy T1deXD and noticed he was offering real money for CS:GO skins and he even said he had a paypal rep thread. I then proceeded to the accused profile and checked out his Paypal Rep thread. I then noticed that his paypal rep thread was full of fake reps, all posted between Feb 13 9PM and Feb 14th 5AM. This guy has gone to the elaborate point of making a legit profile and a "legit" paypal thread to scam people of their items. Most people won't notice the dates and times of the comments posted in the paypal rep thread. I don't want others getting scammed by this guy.

Note - I did not contact this guy at all to purchase my knife. I just look for real money trades and can tell a scammer from a non scammer pretty easily. I just don't want others getting fooled because people think this guys Paypal rep thread is legit. Thanks for your time.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. T1deXD / Stocking Up!

T1deXD / Stocking Up! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82174210
    Bullshit, you harassed my CSGOLounge trades, posting comments that i'm a scammer. You created a steamrep thread with no proof of anything, and you're trying to f✿✿✿ over my key sales to other people.
    I can explain the rep thread easily, i got friends to comment so i could sell my keys quicker.
    Oh, and nice vac ban "cheater".
  3. I'd 1 Tap That

I'd 1 Tap That New User

Steam:
    No need to come in here and harass me or point out things of mine. If you're rep is legit I'm sorry, just rep in such a short amount of time looks suspicious and points towards scammer 90% of the time. If your rep is legit, I'm sorry and I'm going to close this for now since it seems like this guy is trying to be legit, and he had one of his buyers contact me. I apologize, but there was no need for attacking on your part as it makes you look way to defensive and more suspicious, and removing your cash rep thread from your steam profile was unnecessary
  4. T1deXD / Stocking Up!

Steam:
    I removed it because you spammed it 10 times with comments >.<, could you remove them thankyou?
  5. I'd 1 Tap That

I'd 1 Tap That New User

Steam:
    Need the link please.
  6. T1deXD / Stocking Up!

Steam:
  7. ✪ Need Some Cases

✪ Need Some Cases New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32927655
    lol. gets friends to +rep him and then go to next page and all hell breaks loose
  8. I'd 1 Tap That

I'd 1 Tap That New User

Steam:
    Course this fker would go and scam people now. Knew that it was too good to be true dude just to make some easy money such scum low life.