1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198126915847 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Screamour, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Screamour

Screamour New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82832752
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198126915847 ()

Victim profile: 76561198118859990

What happened? Description:
    i'm also the victim ,but my report is unvalid because i have no good resolution in the pictures .. this report is corresponding to this also http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...spicable-dota2-dota2-items.66362/#post-184383 which is my report ,but unvalid

so here we go to the chronology
    my friend as the victim, so he was in the broadcast channel ( indogamers ) in dota 2 ,usually that channel is used for indonesian people to gather in dota 2 for selling items ,buying items , getting a team or party .
    My friend was looking for the key supplier ,of course to sell the keys again as a reseller so he added him jolly who is also defraud me as "despicable" ,after he asked many things ,, which was done by few days of interogations ,he finally believed him and he wanted to take at least 50 keys to jolly
    On saturday 21 june 2014 , he finally wanted to do a transcation ,which was done by using real money ( indonesian money ) rupiah ..in the afternoon he talked to jolly again and got invited to a group chat with Bullshit
    here the info
    | steamname: Bullshit!!!
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:81417908
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123101544
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198123101544
    But unfornately the 2nd victim didnt have any proofs .,here back again to the story .. then my after having a talk with him also bullshit ( another buyer ) he asked him to do a COD (cash on delivery ) ,which the buyer and seller meet in one place in person ..but jolly always said that he could only do COD in mall galaxy city bekasi ( bekasi is located on west java ,indonesia ) so to test him again ,my friend challanged jolly to meet in person , my friend said to jolly " if i buy 100 keys will you came to my place and we meet in person? " ," if you go on motorcycle i pay all the fee " but jolly always refused him ,he always had a reason to refuse him to meet in person but once in a while he also accepted my friend's offer like " okay if the stock is ready i can go to come to meet you " "but how i trade? ,because i ever online in different ip and got banned 7 days blablabla.." yeah that true my friend aware that if we log in with different ip ,steam trade is not available for 7 days since steam is a little bit sensitive .. but so far my friend is not really experienced on steam trade ,because he just do a verification if he move and play in another place .
    FInally my friend decided to buy 10 keys ,under certain rules 50 keys/3 days . because that day my friend got so many orders .so he accepted the deal to do a transaction that day ..jolly appeared to be someone who seems like a recommended seller ,jolly really resembled a recommended seller thats why ,i counted there are 5 victims that is revealed by me (including me as the victim) of jolly .
    before my friend transfer the money to jolly ,jolly told to him to do that ASAP ,he said " when will u do a transaction ? bank almost offline its almost 9 o clock ? " ,so my friend directly transffered the money on the deal to BCA account 784 0107935 in the name of
    felici tuwita taringan (about 150 thousands rupiah )..and after he did a transfer ,jolly told him to wait " wait i need to wait my supplier(distributor ) " ( same as the chat ss) after few mins of talk jolly went offline ,and when my friend was looking for jolly's id ,he found that he had been unfriend by jolly ..​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 97604 View attachment 97605 MONEY HISTORY PROOFS ,My friend used ATM to transfer the money ,here's the proof that is printed after he did a transaction ..and its valid ,
    784 0107935 in the name of felicia tuwita taringan i hope u can read this money transaction ,because my friend doesnt have a very good resolution so here what he got

View attachment 97606

P.S
    we did our best ,there are counted 5 victims revealed .. including me ,these are their ids
    4th victims
    | steamname: Lunar
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:59974295
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080214318
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RevengeForTheDarkness
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198080214318
    5th victims
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081834671
    with chat proofs ,because he havent been uploaded the money proof yet so i havent made the report ,but here i give u for records
    i thumbnail them
    View attachment 97607 View attachment 97608 View attachment 97609 View attachment 97610 View attachment 97611
    here some information about the scammer that we have been collected
    NAME ; MARCEL HERMAWAN
    PHONE NUMBER :089661846648 ,08818201961
    ADDRESS ; BEKASI , COD IN MALL GALAXY
    EMAIL : [email protected]
    FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/mysteriousdarksad

Im hoping for immidiate action ,because the scammer get to be a huge scammer ..please respond this ASAP ,also for a note ,the chat of my friend is in indonesian ,i copy them and translate them :) thanks​

Attached Files:

2. Screamour

Screamour New User

Steam:
    Jolly: lg stockminuman pak ( im packing the beverages stock )

Jolly: ada bios (yes bos? )

Jolly: 784 0107 935

Jolly: Felicia

Jolly: Yuwita

Jolly: BCA

De Frozen: set namanya manis amat (what a sweet name )

De Frozen: rek emak?. (your mom's bank account? ) ( in my report jolly the scammer said that it was his wife account )

De Frozen: wwk

Jolly: sstt

Jolly: wkwkwk

Jolly: pak (sir )

Jolly: asdasd

De Frozen: ya ?.

Jolly: 10 dlu ya? ( 10 keys first ok? )

Jolly: stock 15 pak ( i only have 15 keys sir )

De Frozen: iya ( ok )

De Frozen: bentar (wait ) > my friend did a transaction here

Jolly: ok (ok )

De Frozen: dah ( finish )

De Frozen: cek gidah (check sir )

Jolly: otw ( on the way )

Jolly: nama siapa gan? ( what's the bank name? )

De Frozen: Muhammad Taufiqurachman

Jolly is now Busy.

De Frozen: udah belom ?. ( already sir? )

Jolly: dah bos ( yes its done sir )

De Frozen: oke ( okay)

Jolly: ini tunggu distributor ku bos ( wait for my supplier ( distributor ) )

De Frozen: sip (ok)

De Frozen: wkwk

1.De Frozen: eh, kalo kaya Agan gitu alesannya apaan ya kalo kita ga megang stok ?. ( sir ,what is your reason to keep the stock ) )

2.Jolly: ya kalo ga megang ya ga megang pak ( if i want to keep it ,then just keep sir )

Jolly: wkwkw

3.De Frozen: Ane paling bilang "Kalo Ane stock kasih ke reseller Ane" krn Ane juga nerima resell tar untung dikit gpp ( i will say to my reseller ,i will give the stock to the reseller ,because i also accept reseller even i jsut get bit benefits )

De Frozen: iya ( ok )

4.De Frozen: ngerti Ane T_T ( i understand )

5.Jolly: kalo habis dr distributor e ( yes from this distributor )

6.Jolly: ya ane bilang close order ( i'll close the order )

7.De Frozen: kalo Ane kan bergantungnya ke Ente T_T ( i depend on you sir T_T )
    ( so here the chat that i numbered ,they were talking about jolly's supplier ,because when my friend checked jolly's inventory ,jolly had no keys so he said that he would take it from his supplier .)

Jolly: awkawkawk

Jolly: ya tanya dlu ( of course ,ask first sir )

Jolly: ada brapa stock e ( how many stock my supplier has )

Jolly is now playing Dota 2. Click here to join.

De Frozen: yah, testinya turun dah nih wkwk ( wah ur reputasion will be down sir )

Jolly: beuh sante bos ( beuh , calm down sir )

De Frozen: wkwk

Jolly: tunggu antrian pak ( wait for queque ,still have many orders )

Jolly is now Offline. >>>>>>>>> here jolly removed him :( very sad and tragic

Your state is set to Offline.

Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.

Connected again and rejoined chat.

De Frozen: test

P.S please fast respond and banned him ,we are as the victims still looking for some informations to condemn him in reality :) , we ask for your help here in steam to ban him ASAP please :) thanks a lot
  3. Screamour

Screamour New User

Steam:
    if u need more info or anything about my report , example for the 5th victim's chat history ( because i havent translated it ) if u need it , just ask me :) thanks :)
  4. Screamour

Screamour New User

Steam:
    if u need more info or anything about my report , example for the 5th victim's chat history ( because i havent translated it ) if u need it , just ask me :) thanks :)
  5. Screamour

Screamour New User

Steam:
  6. De Frozen

De Frozen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79297131
    i approved this post as a victim sir , please respond this ASAP
  7. Screamour

Screamour New User

Steam:
    sir please respond to this post sir :(
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  9. Kucabara

Kucabara New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77068840
    IM GOT FRAUD TOO BY THIS BASTARD A WHILE AGO, DAMN THAT WAS MY LAST MONEY

I WILL OPEN CASE TOO
  10. Kaito Lunatique

Kaito Lunatique New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76482239
    i was got scammed by this bastard too, here i have a strong evidence.

payment billing (unipin) and my chat with him

pls banned him, so the other won't be scammed by him again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]