1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198126921994 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌], Aug 11, 2014.

1. ☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌]

☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78905458
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198126921994

Victim profile: 76561198118076644

What happened? Description:
    Before I got scammed : Okay so I mistook a Normal Prof. KS SMG as a Australium one so I basically paid 1 bud 3 keys for it.
    The part where I got scammed : My "friend" (no longer my friend) -.- MagicalCrazyMonkey said that he could get back my buds I asked how? he told me that he could get back my buds if I give him my unusual he could "scam" the guy so I went on asking him question and stuff... He also told me that I could get back 2 of my buds if I gave him it. I didn't trust him at first but when I added the guy who "scammed" me earlier on and kind of asked him the guy was pissed and said "So you're going to call your friend to get my buds?" I didn't replied after that because of that I trusted him since my "friend" (Monkey) was really selling him the unusual. So I went on trading him he gave me 3 keys so I can trust him. Once I accepted the trade he said that he had to wait for that guy.. After awhile monkey told me that the guy wants more so I said give him your unusual he then later replied he is taking a long time to look through my backpack I went on going to the guy who "scammed" me earlier on and I saw that he was offline so I was suspicious.
    After I got scammed : I said that guy who "scammed" me was offline so I wanted my unusual larrikin robin back he told me to wait about 10 mins later he I think blocked me and delete me as friend.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      36.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      201.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      33.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      17.9 KB
      Views:
  2. ☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌]

☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌] New User

Steam:
    Sorry the part "I was suspicious" is suppose to be I was suspicious of him so I wanted to get back my unusual.
  3. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
  4. ☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌]

☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌] New User

Steam:
  5. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Better make few inventory history screenshots, should be visible that it's yours (your avatar&name above) and that he didn't trade that unusual back to you.
  6. ☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌]

☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌] New User

Steam:
    Okay here bandicam 2014-08-12 01-48-06-680.jpg
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We need your inventory history to be taken from within the Steam client with at a minimum the URL bar and your name/avatar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.

We also need full, unedited, uncropped screenshots of your conversation with the accused, showing their agreement to obtain the unusual hats. Your screenshots are too cropped and we can't accept them.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @☁TTT☁ Birdy [⇌],

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

In regards to your explanation, I thought I should point out that it is never acceptable to scam, even if your intentions are benign. Scamming a scammer, even if you're retrieving stolen goods and returning them to the rightful owner, will get you marked; I have seen it happen. If someone comes to you offering to involve you in something like that, I strongly recommend you decline.