1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198129674630 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Kreejums, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Kreejums

Kreejums New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20195601
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198129674630

Victim profile: 76561198000656931

What happened? Description:
    So, he added me to buy weapon - awp redline. 13 euro he said, he wanted to buy it from me no from market.
    I gave him my bank details and he game me screenshot from internet bank that he have sent the money. I still stayed cautious and didn't give him weapon until the money is in my bank account. At begining he was ok, money will be in your bank acc tomorrow(as our banks do transfers only on working days), but give me the item now. Then he was trying to get it out of me and after some time started talking some crap, swearing, accusing me of scaming and so on. That he will report me to police etc..
    Today, when i get home to check is the money in bank acc, i see that it is not there. When i tell him that "great, u tried to scam me and u called me names yesterday" he answers with this "i was at bank an refunded money"... Just WOW. Here are 2 screenshots that he really did refund it.

Either he refunded it or made false screenshot. In screens you can see that i havent received any money in last 2 days. Last was on 18.10.2014​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Kreejums

Kreejums New User

Steam:
    Totaly forgot - i asked him 5 or even 6 times with different time intervals to send me payment.pdf (you can see that if you make payment, you can get pdf fail with all the data) as a proof, but he just acted like he never hear of what i was asking.
  3. _Kiss.?

_Kiss.? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84704451
    I am asking for closeing this topic,because i was hacked and that wasn't me. I got my account back and i want my rep back to,please close it! :)
  4. Kreejums

Kreejums New User

Steam:
    Sure you were. Nice try!
  5. _Kiss.?

_Kiss.? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84704451
  6. Kreejums

Kreejums New User

Steam:
    Actually it's 6 months, 7 days or 189 days to be accurate.

When i this person tried to scam me, from actions and messages he sent me, it was visible that he is not really wise and quick-witted. As you can see now he is rude and sees no difference between half-year and one year!

...even if he was so called "hacked" thats his own fault. His own stupidness or his own greedyness!

You dig your own grave, my friend!