1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198130432243 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Matthew 2, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Matthew 2

Matthew 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68023041
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198130432243

Victim profile: 76561198096311811

What happened? Description:
    My name is Matthew (the victim) I wanted to trade away some unusual's and posted it on outpost.tf, he saw it and added me. I accepted and asked him what he wanted, we talked and talked and eventually worked out a deal where he would give me a $50 steam wallet code and I would give him the two unusual's. I gave him the hats and then he gave a used code. He immeddiatly went offline after that.​

Provide Evidence:
    I submitted 6 images below displaying the chat, the fake code and the scammer profile after he had blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. _Farkey

_Farkey Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85083257
    I come back from school now and I want to make an Appeal to this Report.
    First off I didn't go offline immediatly after that, I went offline 10-15 minutes later because I had to do stuff and go to school.
    I don't know why the code doesn't work but if it really doesn't work I can send the hats back then (They didn't move from my backpack)
    By the way I didn't blocked him as you can see in the "Evidence" but I only unfriended him because I thought the deal was done...
    I didn't want to scam... i "faticated" a bit to buy the code, and if i wanted scam you why would my hats be still in my inv?
  3. Matthew 2

Matthew 2 New User

Steam:
    If you send the hats back i'll take down everything and we can put this whole thing behind us.
  4. _Farkey

Steam:
    Add me
  5. Matthew 2

Matthew 2 New User

Steam:
    Here

Attached Files:

6. _Farkey

Steam:
    I sent the hats back

Attached Files:

7. Matthew 2

Matthew 2 New User

Steam:

The problem resolved itself he returned the items and is in NO way a scammer please disregard this thread and DO NOT mark him as a scammer.
  8. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Matthew 2
    Since the report has been resolved between both parties, this report will now be archived.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.