1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198131124799 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by GhostMatrix101, Apr 29, 2015.

1. GhostMatrix101

GhostMatrix101 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51549568
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198131124799

Victim profile: 76561198052274094

What happened? Description:
    This is one of 2 people who were involved in scamming a rare TF2 hat from the victim (This the the person who ended up with it in the end). A Thirdparty/Chatroom scam I believe.

Started by victim asking me to retrieve the item as a trade as the guy asked for it to be traded to someone else (In this case me), at this point the scammer (The other one) asked for me to be in a group chat with "my friend" (He impersonated him). A trade was made with me "back to my friend". Friend didn't recieve it back but by that time it was already too late.

The guy who was talking to my friend initially has a steam ID of: 76561198153529703 with the alias of tangakasieh at the time.​

Provide Evidence:
    Image 1: Trade request from the scammer
    Image 2: Scammers profile with friend's name in the history of aliases
    Image 3: Chat Log with scammer's alternate account I belive​

Attached Files:

• 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      199.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      458.1 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      338.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Can you please provide a link to your friend's profile, for comparison?

In addition, we need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  3. GhostMatrix101

GhostMatrix101 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51549568
    Well My friends id is : Johnnyv2016

But it looks like it doesn't matter now to post additional screenies, now that the accused is banned From steamrep