1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198131463516 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by krMARK, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krMARK

krMARK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55108
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198131463516 ()

Victim profile: 76561197960375944

What happened? Description:
    I want to sell my karambit blue steel mw and I added a guy named
    ark3y Buying / Selling knifes I told myself it has full + reps
    What I would do with trade him he said you send me the karambit blue steel mw and I will send you transfer after I receive the karambit
    screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/CCuzNsB.png
    I said okay and I sent him the karambit immediately after that he gave me a block
    screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/LrbSB7A.png

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Bji | No Sound

Bji | No Sound New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74804015
    This guy scammed me too, on a Field-tested M9 Bayonet Forest DDpat. I can't even believe the guy did this to me to be honest. He seemed nice, we talked for a bit, he said he was trustworthy but he is not. NEVER EVER DO THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME! NEVER EVER TRADE THIS GUY! I never received the money he would send me, which is 650 swedish crowns. All I want now is my KNIFE back or some skins which value up to 70-80 euro, cause that's what the knife was worth then.

http://gyazo.com/c69627426ef8e17711460b1a481b7c13
  3. krMARK

krMARK New User

Steam:
    hope for good .
    hope for good :)
  4. Bji | No Sound

Bji | No Sound New User

Steam:
    I don't even have chat screenshots since he blocked me before I could do it...
  5. Bji | No Sound

Bji | No Sound New User

Steam:
    Well i report him to steam supp too
  6. krMARK

krMARK New User

Steam:
    me 2.
  7. Bji | No Sound

Bji | No Sound New User

Steam:
    this is a joke, they are not even tagging this guy
  8. Bji | No Sound

Bji | No Sound New User

Steam:
    cant believe he even gets away with this!
  9. anonymousvn

anonymousvn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18566417
    I still dont understand why you guy got scammed by the most basic, old scamming method ever....
  10. ark3y+}

ark3y+} New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85598894
    And I still don't understand why this case is not closed yet, the evidence that is provided here could easily have been faked. Close case and till next time your gonna accuse someone for something, provide solid evidence, peace.
  11. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    Make your own separate report on this website, just follow the report format and upload any evidence (initial chat agreement, paypal history, trading history) via the "upload a file" button. Overall, sorry you lost your stuff however by filing your own report here you can definitely aid the steamrep staff in collecting suitable evidence to deliver a ban to the reported user.

If you haven't already noticed there's dozens of reports sent in every single day and while I can definitely relate to how you're currently feeling about this report being dealt with I think I can confidently say that most of the steamrep staff have other priorities in their life besides reviewing reports all day probably much like you (I hope so!). If anything just be patient when waiting for a reply, you'd be surprised how effective the staff are!

If you're going to post on a thread without any evidence to contribute at least try to be helpful rather than just blatantly insulting not only the other users posting in this thread but also the steamrep staff, at least contribute evidence to support your case at the very least. How could this evidence have been "easily faked"? The pictures are completely unedited besides being cropped and small cross outs with mspaint but other than that it's not a faked a photo shopped picture at the very least. If you're accusing this user for making fake evidence by having a friend impersonate the accused scammer then there's dire consequences for doing that, especially on such a prestigious website like this. Regardless, unless you have something to contribute let the staff do their job.
  12. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the original chat agreement in a full screen picture.
    I need to see your transaction screen from what ever money transfer service you were to be using.
  13. krMARK

krMARK New User

Steam:
    i cant he blocked me .
  14. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Without the original chat agreement I can not proceed with your report. The chat agreement in its entirety is essential for your report to be viewed by an admin.
    Archiving due to lack of chat agreement.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.