1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198131555081 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mighty Kamina, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mighty Kamina

Mighty Kamina New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51043677
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198131555081 ()

Victim profile: 76561198131555081

What happened? Description:
    NEW SCAMMING METHOD (i think)

his main account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ngkialon101

this guy added me, he asks me to give my unusual to a friend of mine while he buys the buds, and then he'll trade him so my friend can give the buds to me, but that was total bullshit.
    he tricked us both.

he then adds my friend and asks him if he has my unusual, and then invites him to a group chat, and adds an impersonated version of me to the group chat and makes it look like i wanted it back, and they traded.

i'm pissed now.

only proof i can get is from my friend, which was only a screenshot of the "deal"
    he has the unusual on his impersonation account, which is private, so i'm unable to do so.
    just do anything to mark him as a scammer.
    he also impersonated my friend so he could acquire my steam cards, and possibly my other valued items​

Provide Evidence:
    NEW SCAMMING METHOD (i think)

his main account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ngkialon101

this guy added me, he asks me to give my unusual to a friend of mine while he buys the buds, and then he'll trade him so my friend can give the buds to me, but that was total bullshit.
    he tricked us both.

he then adds my friend and asks him if he has my unusual, and then invites him to a group chat, and adds an impersonated version of me to the group chat and makes it look like i wanted it back, and they traded.

i'm pissed now.

only proof i can get is from my friend, which was only a screenshot of the "deal"
    he has the unusual on his impersonation account, which is private, so i'm unable to do so.
    just do anything to mark him as a scammer.
    he also impersonated my friend so he could acquire my steam cards, and possibly my other valued items​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Do you have any of the chat between you and the accused?
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.