1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198131555081 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Spooky Majora, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Spooky Majora

Spooky Majora New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41647062
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198131555081 ()

Victim profile: 76561198043559853

What happened? Description:
    So one of Monkey's friends adds me and says "hey how much for your unusuals in buds or keys? tell me whats the price so that ican get now" (which is a huge redflag because no one pays full price for Unusuals lol). I knew that he was obviously not legit as he had no items and only a few hours in TF2. But I played along and got my friend person to also. Me and the guy had a chat for a few minutes and he said to get a trusted friend (I chose person for that). So he gets me a few minutes later and this guy named "person." (who is Yellow Monkey) trades me and asks me for the Unusuals I'm going to trade, I tell him that he's obviously not person and he cancels the trade. I proceed to fake a trade with person (who has a private inventory just for this, I just put the items on the Market) and I say I sent him the items. Yellow Monkey then impersonates me and tries to get the hats from person, who invites me to the trade to bust them. And when I joined, Monkey and Yeaas <3 (here's his id64 (76561198129565002)) both ran out of the chat like there was no tomorrow.​

Provide Evidence:
    1st pic - Yellow Monkey impersonating person. (my "Middleman")
    2nd pic - His accomplice trying to get me to trade the impersonator and person (the real one) just acting stupid.
    3rd pic - My Account
    4th pic - His Account after trying to impersonate me when I said I sent person the items (they tried adding him to get the items from him)
    5th pic - Me mentioning to person that Yellow is impersonating me now.​

Attached Files:

2. Spooky Majora

Spooky Majora New User

Steam:
    Does anyone plan on looking at this? I'd honestly like to have action taken against this dude.
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Give me the Steam Id block for all people that impersonated someone.
  4. Spooky Majora

Spooky Majora New User

Steam:
    Yellow is the only one who impersonated me and person, the other guy was the dude who was trying to have Yellow Middleman.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    He has also impersonated Madd-Matt a well known middleman.
    Ready for review.