1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198133563540 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Atrox™, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Atrox™

Atrox™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85455084
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198133563540

Victim profile: 76561198131175897

What happened? Description:
    Side Note: This is my first report against someone, so I don't really know what to include, If anything is missing just contact me and I'll provide the necessary.

So, I was chatting with a friend of mine In-Game (TF2) and I saw someone with the username of 'Zeus' adding me. I was really pissed off at people randomly adding me, especially after 10+ phisers adding me. I saw that his profile seemed kind of legit so I blindly accepted the friend request without looking at his steamrep. I greeted him with a nice hello and I then asked him his reason for adding me. This is what he has to say;

"Zeus: Im from "Tf2 Raffling / trading" and im hosting a Burning Flames Noble raffle, 90 spots, 1 key entry. I accept unusuals, earbuds and keys as payment.
    Zeus: I'll give you all 87 remaining spots for your unusual."

I then began to feel uneasy about this person and I raised the red flag. What got me first was the fact that I do not participate in a group called "Tf2 Raffling / trading", I do participate in about 6 Raffle groups but, the name "Tf2 Raffling / trading" was nowhere close to the groups I had participated in. This person has no connection to me or any of my friends, on steam and in real life. After hearing to what he had to say to me I said "Nice attempt of Scam" with a heart behind it. I then looked into his profile on SteamRep and etc, and I saw that he had tried to do some scamming in the past. Luckily enough I was educated on how to avoid scams and phisers, none of my items were scammed but, I made this report so he could get tagged and so the community wouldn't fall for his attempts to scam. I have attached an image via imgur.com to verify his quote from this report and also an image that shows the raffle groups that I had participated in. Side Note: No one with the right mind would raffle a Burning Flames Noble for 90 spots with a 1 key entry, that's just bullsh*t.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat Log:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    Atrox™: Hey
    Atrox™: What's with the add?
    Zeus: Hi there
    Atrox™: ?
    Zeus: Im from "Tf2 Raffling / trading" and im hosting a Burning Flames Noble raffle, 90 spots, 1 key entry. I accept unusuals, earbuds and keys as payment.
    Zeus: I'll give you all 87 remaining spots for your unusual.
    Atrox™: Nice attempt of Scam <3
    Zeus is now Offline. (Removed him from friends list)
    Zeus: Ummm?

In case the attached files doesn't work, here's the official Imgur site link to the evidence:
    http://imgur.com/vB7B0AA
    http://imgur.com/x0gDER2

Attached Files:

2. Atrox™

Atrox™ New User

Steam:
    Side Note: He has no Burning Flames Noble in his backpack or anywhere else.
  3. Atrox™

Atrox™ New User

Steam:
    I just found out his so called raffle group, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/19892873662# . He has been making fake raffles and some people have given him the entry fee for the raffle. I'd love to help them get their entry fees back somehow but I don't know...
  4. Atrox™

Atrox™ New User

Steam:
    Forgot to upload the evidence to verify his profile, sorry :confused:

Attached Files:

5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Atrox™.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s