1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198134269370 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Whack-a-Pancake!, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whack-a-Pancake!

Whack-a-Pancake! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52682226
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198134269370

Victim profile: 76561198065630180

What happened? Description:
    A guy added me and asked if I was trading unusuals, emphasis on the S, he didn't seem to ask me about my one and only unusual, or what effect it was or what hat it was at all. He said that he will add a trustworthy friend of mine to middleman the trade so that I don't scam him. He indeed added my friend and said he needed his help with the trade and told him I made fun of him (???, my friend didn't really explain well what he said). After that he invited me to a group chat with either his friend or mine, I didn't really care, I was taking a screenshot and copying the chat to notepad. His friend spammed the trade in individual chat, it didn't show the conversation I had my real friend, another piece of evidence that it wasn't my real friend. After that I blocked both of them. Below I will add evidence a screenshot that show 2 chat windows with the same name and a transcription of our chat in notepad. I noticed that it didn't show the entire conversation, I must have messed up somehow. Also the notepad contains the steam account pages for those 2 people. I don't know if this is his main account or not but I wish for both of them to be banned. Thank you for your time.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Do you have the screenshot of the chat?
  3. Whack-a-Pancake!

Whack-a-Pancake! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52682226
    Unfortunately I submited all evidence I had, I didn't screenshot the chat...
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello, @Whack-a-Pancake!

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.