1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198134418598 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MiNDLeSS :P, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiNDLeSS :P

MiNDLeSS :P New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73087379
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198134418598

Victim profile: 76561198106440486

What happened? Description:
    So basically, the scammer, which he had helped me trade up before, promised to trade my items up to a Karambit Stained. I met him while playing a competitive CSGO game and he seemed like a really nice person. As a result, because I had traded with him many times before, I gladly traded my items to him. However, because this time I gave him a large amount items, he decided to scam me and then block me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Flying Anonymoose

Flying Anonymoose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31172344
    Just a heads up that you're going to be requested to upload all your screenshots directly to the site via the 'Upload a File' button.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, please give a screenshot of the agreement and upload the evidence here

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Flying Anonymoose likes this.
  4. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    @MiNDLeSS :P,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.