1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198135020767 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Stonebeards, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Stonebeards

Stonebeards New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50607725
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198135020767

Victim profile: 76561198061481179

What happened? Description:
    I met her in the csgo group chat and we started talking about how she was a trader and that she traded knives for people. I then spoke to her in chat and she seemed legit. (checked game hours ranks etc. and thought ok.. lets try this. We agreed on terms that I would pass the awp to her and she would trade it up to a knife for me (was new at trading but knew the signs). after the initial trade was complete she stayed and chatted for a bit until I had to go off. she then blocked me and refused to talk. I tracked her to a group she owned and chatted to her friends were they were surprised at my accusation. she unblocked me and we discussed the scam and she claimed that her brother had gotten onto her account and that was who I was talking to. I said ok. I want it back and she said ok she needed to be paid. And that she would buy it at the end of the week. she then told me a sob story at the end of the week that she quit her job and couldn't pay. (3 weeks into this) I talked to her today and as the awp was cheap and I basically said enoughs enough and demanded it back. she then retaliated with threats and blocked me.

(I apologise for cropped chats. I took them before I knew I shouldn't.)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files: