1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198135620346 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by #Y[A]suu~~, Jul 19, 2014.

1. #Y[A]suu~~

#Y[A]suu~~ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33579857
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198135620346 ()

Victim profile: 76561198027425442

What happened? Description:
    I had a friend of mine middleman because he was apparently ok with it. He then proceeded to say he found a knife for cheaper and left the chat. He then changed his name and profile picture to mine and traded my friend. My friend then gave the knife to him and now I am down a knife!. Two of the three screenshots below are taken by him, the chat log however is mine.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Duke of Bold

Duke of Bold New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14951942
    He did exactly the same thing to me... please stop that c**t.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @#Y[A]suu~~ We need full, uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history and your friend's inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. Provide inventory history from the date before the trade until the date after.

From your friend's trade history, still in the Steam client, we need him to click the name of the person he traded with and take a screenshot of the impersonator's profile with the URL bar visible. If that is a different account than the one you chatted with, we need you to provide a screenshot of the profile you chatted with, from within the Steam client. If your friend has any screenshots of the conversation, we need those as well.

The Steam ID from the profile screenshot you provided does not match the Steam ID in the accused block and subject. Did the accused trade your friend directly, or did he trade with a second account? If a second account, we need the full SteamRep block of that impersonator, and a screenshot of their profile taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. We also need the full SteamRep block of your friend.

Upload all screenshots directly to the forums in a reply to this thread without cropping or editing them in any way.

@Duke of Bold Please fill out your own report, and we will review it separately. Don't post in someone else's report. http://forums.steamrep.com/forms/scam-report.2/respond

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**