1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198135903626 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Ungwe Lianti, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Ungwe Lianti

Ungwe Lianti New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23371592
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198135903626 ()

Victim profile: 76561198007008912

What happened? Description:
    He was gonna split one of my Payday 2 4packs and give back 3 copies, But instead said it won't work and went offline.​

Provide Evidence:
    Intentory history, and chat logs.​

Attached Files:

2. Fermit The Krog

Fermit The Krog New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87818949
    You have your 4pack back. Don't believe me, check his inventory.

[​IMG]
  3. Ungwe Lianti

Ungwe Lianti New User

Steam:
    I've got plenty 4packs in my inventory, what is there to believe? That doesn't say anything Maybe you should stop scamming people. Works much better that way, for human kind
  4. Ungwe Lianti

Ungwe Lianti New User

Steam:
    I totally forgot that this scamming douche actually got another game off of me. Shadowrun returns, that he traded for Borderlands 2 GOTY key which he claimed wasn't used and as can be seen in the chat he had proof of purchase and everything.
    Attatching inventory history screenshot for this trade. The rest is in the previous screenshots (chat)

Attached Files:

5. Ungwe Lianti

Ungwe Lianti New User

Steam:
    Needless to say that the Key was indeed already used.
  6. Fermit The Krog

Fermit The Krog New User

Steam:
    Well in fact he did receive his 4pack back as his friend tricked me out of it, serving as a middleman:
    http://imgur.com/a/1NLoz
  7. Ungwe Lianti

Ungwe Lianti New User

Steam:
    I don't know what's most sad, A scammer who get's scammed himself (obviously) Or a Scammer trying to justify his scamming because he apparently got scammed back by someone else.
    Also, what's that "tricked off the 4pack" got to do with me? I don't see me anywhere in those Screenshots you're posting. You're just full of s✿✿✿ and filling the pot more and more the more you post.
    And The what about the Shadowrun returns that you scammed off of me as well? I don't see anything about you loosing it back to someone that magically ended up in my inventory (as you say)

Either way, you're a scammer. And shall (hopefully) be treated as such.
  8. Fermit The Krog

Fermit The Krog New User

Steam:
    You are in the last screenshot in the right corner. You yourself told me right after I lost it to you that he was your friend, and Supastar80 himself said that he was giving it right back.
  9. Ungwe Lianti

Ungwe Lianti New User

Steam:
    Yes, no? I didn't know the person you're talking about before he gave me a 4pack, which obviously was mine that you stole. But still, what do that have to do with anything? That's what I'm trying to understand here. You stole from me, you didn't have any intention whatsoever to give it back. Now you happened to get it "stolen" from you which actually would be more considered Justice has been served. Like if you call the police and they take the thief kind of situation Red handed just when you're about to make profit of your stolen goods.

What I'm saying here mr, Is I have reported you for scamming me, You still haven't showed ANYTHING that would prove that you did not scam, and that you had ANY intentions WHATSOEVER to actually return the games to me. Everything else you're pulling here is a completely different matter. If you don't see that, then you're not only a Scamming Ass hole, but also you might be a bit behind.

If this was something shown on Judge Judy, she'd say Grow up and laugh you in your face. Then she would've ruled you guilty on all charges as that is what this is all about. What YOU did, not me, not anyone else. YOU just you.

Have fun being banned everywhere, I wish that you will stay that way.
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.