1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198136364465 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Yung Nipple Dude on the D, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Yung Nipple Dude on the D

Yung Nipple Dude on the D New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32434580
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198136364465

Victim profile: 76561198025134888

What happened? Description:
    Basically the guy spent 3-4 hours trying to scam me by saying he will send paypal money. I did not trust him because his account was fairly new and jumped in to trying to trade for my knife. He then said he would add a middleman who was actually posing as a verified middleman. He added this guy to group chat : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062049388 who is in fact posing as the real Alias on this website. I told him thats the wrong guy and I knew he was scamming me. He then removed me off friends. Ban this guy​

Provide Evidence:
    Just look at their profiles and you know Im telling the truth. Did not screen shot but I managed to get ids of "fake middleman" and the scammer himselfhttp://imgur.com/w4zQfdY This is a imgur picture of the fake middleman.

I cant access the conversation anymore since I was removed from the group chat.​

Attached Files:

2. FlixC

FlixC Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88049368
    I didn't mean to add the wrong middle man. He told me to search steamrep for a middle man and I saw one and looked him up on steam. That guy is who came up and I added him on accident. Can i get this removed from my record?
  3. FlixC

FlixC Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Can someone please look at this so it gets archived?
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Without the chat conversation, its unlikely that the report can be processed. Most likely it will be archived on review.
  5. FlixC

FlixC Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    BumpBump
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Yung Nipple Dude on the D , the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.