1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198136388576 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Drazzixx ッ, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drazzixx ッ

Drazzixx ッ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52411124
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198136388576 ()

Victim profile: 76561198065087976

What happened? Description:
    His profile has high reputation, and in cs go lounge but those are fake i realized this after i got scammed. I wanted to do a paypal trade with my gut knife crimson web and i went first, i never received my money​

Provide Evidence:
    he told me this was his paypal account http://gyazo.com/becac7da62112f5cbf3822a27f12e868 He has 20 rep on cs go lounge and a lot of comments on his profile for +rep but all of them within two days which is suspicious, i went first and never received my money is there any way to get my knife back? It's a crimson web gut knife (field tested). He blocked me after we traded and I couldn't -rep him through cs go lounge but I couldn't because my rep is 6 and his is 20. I searched his profile on steam rep later and found he has two reports. I send a screenshot of my inventory history in the attached file. Can I get a reply back and how to get my items back my email is [email protected] my paypal http://gyazo.com/38bf0cf116233d6ee632c49e7300de9f this screen shot shows no payments receiving my payment i was selling my knife for $60. I don't have the screenshot of the chat because he blocked me and i'm reporting this 2 days later because i didn't know you could report for getting scammed a friend of mine showed me this website. I hope you vac banned this user and get my knife back. he also has friends of high steam level but those are users add everyone due to their high rep and he is using that information to also for people to go first so he can scam more people.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Drazzixx ッ

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.