1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198136432041 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Clementeftw, May 5, 2015.

1. Clementeftw

Clementeftw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25664425
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198136432041

Victim profile: 76561198011594579

What happened? Description:
    I meet him in csgolounge, I was going to trade my knife for a gta 5 key.
    He show me some fake prints of order. I fell for it and he scammed my knife, Blocked changed name on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    The trade that I did, and no exchange.​

Attached Files:

2. DOPEEEEE

DOPEEEEE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88083156
    Hello,

I'm afraid you are trying to have some free skins, but you don't.
    In the moment of the trade I gave you the code, I had to redeem it on G2A to send it to you that is the only reason it takes a little bit time.
    If the code didn't worked you just had to talk with me to send a email to G2A with that information, If you didn't I can't do anything at the moment so don't try to report me for no reason.

DOPEEEEEE
  3. Clementeftw

Clementeftw New User

Steam:
    Hi,

Why you blocked me and changed names? And yes you scammed me, you didnt even gave me no key at all.
  4. Clementeftw

Clementeftw New User

Steam:
  5. DOPEEEEE

DOPEEEEE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88083156
    Hello,

First of all, I don't even block u, I removed you because all the trade went with no problems.
    And I have to say, good photoshop work man, u could try to win skins with that business and not trying to destroy other persons reputations just because you have no responsibility!

DOPEEEEEE
  6. Clementeftw

Clementeftw New User

Steam:
    Why you trying so hard without any kind of proofs? So you can keep scamming ppl on Csgolouge?.
    "To acept your friend req, you need to comment rep +" Thats your profile description. If you were a honest guy you wouldnt need that.
    Stop making a fool out of yourself and give back the skins you stole from me, and the ones you stole from the giveaways from the gaming blog bitgame.
    I've been searching about you, and I got evidence for days ^^.
    Keep trying to be a Victim. I like how you didnt even reply to my messages. Keep it up, I see your making profit out of others people skins.

"Essa steam pertenceu à nossa página, ele escrevia-nos noticias mas já saiu devido a roubar itens que eram para dar em stream." - Bitgame.
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  8. Clementeftw

Clementeftw New User

Steam:
    I could, but because he instablocked me I couldnt retrieve that info.
  9. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @Clementeftw , the agreement is vital evidence here, it states what items are going to be traded and in what circumstances. Since you dont have it I'm unable to process your report. Archiving.