1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198136529126 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mondial, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mondial

Mondial New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120916189
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198136529126

Victim profile: 76561198073131332

What happened? Description:
    said he needed skins to get a knife here is a screenshot of the chatlog i have with him
    https://gyazo.com/726593cc6397e45b44550af389182623

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Mondial Are you the victim? if so why did you list another account as the victim..also we need ALL evidence hosted to report NOT gyazo...we don't accept videos either.
  3. Mondial

Mondial New User

Steam:
    On 2/19 he told SKRT that he needed x$ worth of skins to get his money off of a gambling site and that he would give him a knife if he helped. The 2nd screenshot is his trade history with him. He then told me (Mondial) to add him to see if he would do it again. sure enough he does as seen in the chatlog of the third image. He then sent me a trade offer which can be viewed in the fourth image and his profile in the first and fifth. He did not get any skins from Mondial but he did get like $15 from SKRT.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I can't take a report for two different victims... so I'm going to treat this like the report is against YOU or Mondail.
    Now so far I see no evidence that this user was trying to scam you regardless of screenshots of offers/trade history.
    Do you have anything else to add for YOU not this other user?
  5. Mondial

Mondial New User

Steam:
    The only things I have for me are the chat logs and trade offers he sent me which the chat clearly is a scam and it was the same thing for the other user also
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Mondial Did you voice chat with the user? Seems they are talking to themselves for a long period on that chat. Trying to put things together here.
  7. Mondial

Mondial New User

Steam:
    no, I was in a game when he was sending them and i was offline for some. The scam is he sends a link showing a gambling site where the person has $300 and he ask you for skins because he needs X$ worth of skins in to get the money off of the site. He will then send a trade offer with your skins in it and say if you help him by giving him money to claim his $300 he will get you a cheap knife. Obviously you wont be getting a knife rather he will block you and sell the items or trade them to a different account.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok @Mondial
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin: