1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198136782616 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Cocka Row Pepsi, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Cocka Row Pepsi

Cocka Row Pepsi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55956972
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198136782616

Victim profile: 76561198072179672

What happened? Description:
    Yesterday 26 September 2014 i went to Dota 2 Workshop and i saw good item that i liked and commended on it. Then this strange guy just added me and said he wants to buy sets from me. I asked him how he was going to pay. He didn't said nothing and gone offline.

So today (27 September 2014) he said that yesterday that he fall asleep and today he send me an offer on steam and we talked about how will that happen.This is the offer:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Guard: Your account will be credited the amount of $16.00USD. It will be available after the exchange. If you refuse the exchange amount will be refunded to the buyer.

Registration Number: B35807T
    VAT ID: LU28106119
    IBLT Number: 25819717

Steam Account Code: LS01-P862-174N

After the trade your steam account is active funds here
    http://store.steampowered.com/steamaccount/addfunds
    If appears a problem contact:
    https://support.steampowered.com/
    ©Valve corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it was understandable how 16USD will transfer to my account. So he wanted these items: [Volatile Firmament Set (Full), Iceborn Trinity Set (Full)]. Those are cheap set on the Steam market now. So then i searched on internet for this and i founded that this is a scam. Luckly i didnt trade with him and all my items are in my inventory. :)

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @Cocka Row Pepsi.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s