1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198139511095 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✽Hellgazims✽, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✽Hellgazims✽

✽Hellgazims✽ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34012077
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198139511095 ()

Victim profile: 76561198028289883

What happened? Description:
    Hello
    My friend Kodak and I (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997751777) were going to purchase a Unusual Backwards Ballcap: Effect Harvest Moon together. Hairy added him first. The initial offer was a sunbeams milkman + 3 pure.

Kodak then told me about this good deal and asked me to be apart of it. I asked him how much pure he would want. Assuming it was a quicksell, he wanted 6.5 buds. Kodak pitched in 3 buds and I pitched in 3.5 buds.

Hairy traded me and put up the Harvest Moon Ballcap. I then put up 6.5 pure (6 buds , a black bills and a key) and promptly clicked trade. Hairy had a problem with me adding a bills hat instead of keys and removed the ballcap. I told him they were selling for the price he was looking for.

Hairy put the hat back up, but it was not the same as the Harvest moon Ballcap. He had put up a Bubbles Ballcap instead. It was the same color and everything. Clever way of fooling me. I clicked ready to trade, quickly hovered over the hat and I noticed it was bubbling. I tried to cancel the trade but it was too late.​

Provide Evidence:
    The users profile: [​IMG]

The Trade history:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The chat logs: (Kodak)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chat Log: (Hellgasims, odd speaking sorry)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. T3MPEST

T3MPEST New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44990767
    Yeah, the guy tried to quickswitch me for a bubbling ballcap with matching greenpaint. I don't have a screenshot of the trade either, but I got a chatlog
  3. ✽Hellgazims✽

✽Hellgazims✽ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34012077
    Yeah and now I have the ballcap with Bubbles. Feel free to post your chat log here.
  4. Flawlessh

Flawlessh New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26017285
    he tried it with me, here are some screenshots

Attached Files:

✽Hellgazims✽ likes this.
  5. AlBeRt[RO]

AlBeRt[RO] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62519297
    He tried with me,he quickswitched to a N&B Backwards BallCap.A tip for you:Everytime check the item,after the guy clicked ready w8 a sec or two so in case he Quickswitches you won't accept the trade.
  6. KeRRR

KeRRR Endless Gamers Admin Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:471210
    He just tried this with me on my searing veil, offered a harvest ballcap, then swapped it, here is proof:

steam chat: http://i.imgur.com/vjwd6gL.png
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Upload all files via the Upload a File button at the bottom of the page.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.