1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198141775762 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by BingBangBilly, Aug 27, 2014.

1. BingBangBilly

BingBangBilly New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67321459
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198141775762

Victim profile: 76561198094908646

What happened? Description:
    Alright so I had a ★ Flip Knife | Slaughter (Factory new) worth 200$ I was selling it on the market and I got a friend request I accepted and he wanted to pay for the knife using Paypal
    I said okay and he said he wanted to use a middle man I agreed and got one of my friends. Basically we we're planning on me giving my friend the knife he paying then when I confirmed I got it, He would give it too him. I was offered a trade thinking it was my middle man I traded the knife. I then realized that it was the buyer and not my middle man! I then tried to message him and he did not answer and and never did. He posted pictures of the knife in his hand about 30 minutes later. I want it back as he did not pay! Please help! Thank you
    Serenely: BingBangBilly or STEAM_0:0:67321459

*NOTE* I do not have chat proof because after he scammed me I was mad and spammed him to try to get him on chat, I have a witness though. If you would like to meet him and I it can be arranged ;)

Provide Evidence:
    My middle man steam name: RAGING_G4MES​

Attached Files:

2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    This is an instant red flag right there. This is not how MM works and you would know it if you cared to google the very definition of MM before trading something worth that much.

For now, you need steam chat with the accused first, to show us the trade agreement and to prove a breach of it took place.

If you got the chat, then you can provide your paypal history to prove you didn't receive the payment, as well as supposed MM's SR info block.

However, I'd like to point out THAT I'M NOT SR STAFF AND THIS ONLY A SUGGESTION
  3. BingBangBilly

BingBangBilly New User

Steam:

Is there any way to retrieve the chat? It is cleared
  4. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    If you closed it, your only choice is to re-add him and pray for him to accept your friend invite. Then you'll be able to re-open the chat and see last messages.
    Other than that - no way. Steam doesn't store chats.
  5. BingBangBilly

BingBangBilly New User

Steam:
    I am his steam friend but as I said in the post: I spammed him so the recent messages are gone
  6. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    Then all you got is your spam now, sorry to tell you that.
  7. BingBangBilly

BingBangBilly New User

Steam:
    And there is no way to retrieve it??
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Do you have the chat agreement?
  9. BingBangBilly

BingBangBilly New User