1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198142271248 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by (Gent) Darksnake2889, Nov 23, 2014.

1. (Gent) Darksnake2889

(Gent) Darksnake2889 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47600745
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198142271248

Victim profile: 76561198055801858

What happened? Description:
    Edward was playing a game of Cs:Go when he met the accused li0n there they talked, and li0n complimented his skins and said he was interested in purchasing them with paypal. Edward then agreed to the trade, a few moments after the trade goes through Edward is blocked and removed from li0n's friends list. Edward immediately went to find me because I have been scammed before in the same way. I then went to li0n's profile and tried to talk to him that's when Edward found out that his items had been moved to http://steamcommunity.com/id/white1238alt 's inventory, My current friend who li0n would not know added him and had a conversation with him (See Screenshots) Now, once Edward get's back online I will tell him to take a screenshot of his trade history so you can see what happened. So I just wish that he can be trade banned and hopefully in the future get Edward's items back. In the chat he even said that he was responsible for the scamming and he put it in his alt's account.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. (Gent) Darksnake2889

Steam:
  3. (Gent) Darksnake2889

Steam:
    My friend was able to convince him that we would like to scam like he does. He believed us and soon was sending me messages about how he was going to scam people ect.
    I told my friend that he had never met BabyCow about the plan and he agreed to pose as an innocent soon later I got picture of evidence of li0n trying to scam him and not working.