1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198146070640 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by advicebanana, Mar 19, 2015.

1. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198146070640

Victim profile: 76561197983311223

What happened? Description:
    Added me to buy skins for cash, sent me an invoice instead of a payment.
    When I asked about how to contact the police in the scammer's alleged country, he just responded that he isn't scamming me and removed and blocked me shortly after.

The scammer used this personal information in the invoice with the fake payment:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    These were the terms and conditions used in the scam attempt:

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots of trade agreement and the invoice.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @advicebanana, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content: